Louis Vuitton International Exchange Policy

Carrotcakes

Apr 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

I recently bought a monogram Speedy B. 30 in Spain. I have now returned back to USA and want the damier print instead of monogram and was wondering if anyone knows if I will be able to exchange the purse here in the US without any extra fees such as paying the price difference as it was cheaper in Europe. Or if I can even exchange it at all. Has anyone been in the same situation?

Also, the sales associate at the LV in Spain said that the limit for VAT tax refund was limited to 3 items a person. Does anyone know if this was the case? I read somewhere online that the limit was 5 items.

Thank you for your responses!

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a monogram Speedy B. 30 in Spain. I have now returned back to USA and want the damier print instead of monogram and was wondering if anyone knows if I will be able to exchange the purse here in the US without any extra fees such as paying the price difference as it was cheaper in Europe. Or if I can even exchange it at all. Has anyone been in the same situation?

Also, the sales associate at the LV in Spain said that the limit for VAT tax refund was limited to 3 items a person. Does anyone know if this was the case? I read somewhere online that the limit was 5 items.

Thank you for your responses!
You should be able to exchange the bag without any issue as long as it is new and you have the receipt.

Reactions: Carrotcakes
I live in India,somone gifted me w a Lv bag..SA told I could return internationally..1 month return
I will b in USA on Tuesday

I already hav 4 Lv ..donno what to do now