Louis Vuitton in Orlando

Kelechi

Aug 30, 2011
So I am super excited because I am actually going to be in a city that has a Louis Vuitton store!!! I have to order everything online. So I get to actually try on everything on my "watch" list. Lol. Artsy empriente, regular artsy, stresa, evora and lumi!

I believe Orlando has more than one store so I was wondering of there is a better store?? With good sa? Thanks for any help on this!

Kelechi said:
So I am super excited because I am actually going to be in a city that has a Louis Vuitton store!!! I have to order everything online. So I get to actually try on everything on my "watch" list. Lol. Artsy empriente, regular artsy, stresa, evora and lumi!

I believe Orlando has more than one store so I was wondering of there is a better store?? With good sa? Thanks for any help on this!

There is only one store at mall at Millenia. There was a LV at Saks at Florida Mall, but no more. :sad:
Talk to Morgan, she is the bestest! :smile:
Enjoy the trip!
There are a couple of awesome factory outlets near by! :smile:

Thanks y'all. I am hoping not to have a reveal. Lol. I committed not to buy anything until November for my birthday. My DB is not convinced I will make it out the store alone. Lol. I want to make sure I order the right thing in November.

My sweet queen, are you ramping up for another artsy? I will give her sweet hugs for you. Lol

Kelechi said:
Thanks y'all. I am hoping not to have a reveal. Lol. I committed not to buy anything until November for my birthday. My DB is not convinced I will make it out the store alone. Lol. I want to make sure I order the right thing in November.

My sweet queen, are you ramping up for another artsy? I will give her sweet hugs for you. Lol

Omg !!! Can't afford it right now ;(
I would love to have one empriente aube ;)
but, I can't justify spending another $$$$$
This year !!! Wahhhhhhhh please hug her
tight for me :roflmao:

Queen Maria said:
Omg !!! Can't afford it right now ;(
I would love to have one empriente aube ;)
but, I can't justify spending another $$$$$
This year !!! Wahhhhhhhh please hug her
tight for me :roflmao:

:roflmfao: I will hug her tight but when you see me on the news for obsessed customer, you have to promise to bail me out. Lol

sophia618 said:
There is only one store at mall at Millenia. There was a LV at Saks at Florida Mall, but no more. :sad:
Talk to Morgan, she is the bestest! :smile:
Enjoy the trip!
There are a couple of awesome factory outlets near by! :smile:

Oooooh thanks for the tip. And the heads up re Saks. I saw two on my google search. Good to know it was faulty.