Louis Vuitton in Malaysia.. Anyone can help?

They are building a new one in KL? Oh i hope they do, one store is just not enough . They are building that new pavilion shopping centre and a lot of the stores seem to be moving there. When i was in KL last we noticed all the Versace stores were closing down, and they told us they were opening a new big one in pavilion.

the new KLCC LV store will be having its opening party on july19th. as for the pavillion, they will be having double-storey front entrance versace, hermes, esprit and so many more. even gaultier will be there too. opening is said to be on sep22.

i don't think u guys will be missing anything much.expect not so many 'special' things to happen.

i'm keeping my finger crossed this opening will top the 1999 starhill 's party.

if visiting the store (and not the party) is what u guys meant, still, nothing to be missed out since they won't cater full range. even the f/w lookbook is not available for public viewing yet. slow...i know.

all that is truly my one cents tho...i might sounds rude but i just hate the LV here. they suxx~ :tdown:

UPDATES::::::::::>>>>>

so i went to the starhill store yesterday, my SA told me it's confirmed that the KLCC store is opening this friday 20th!!

nothing to shout abt regarding the new store. even the opening party is not gonna be that 'extravagant' as she said.but one special thing is that they'll be having a very long 'bag bar' like the one they had in 5th ave, champs elysees etc.i am sure u guys cant wait to check that out coz i am too!!

the starhill's will still remain the only flagship and klcc will mainly cater women's bags n shoes.

as for the latest stuffs, ive checked on a classic umbrella in amarante & pomme d'amour color. cute!
they also hav the seasonal Sergeant bags collection, but i'm not a fan of the leather. there's this one Ostrich Speedy30 going for sale at rm58400 and a little ostrich alma for rm36+++.
surprisingly, the starhill also had one Millionaires sunglasses last weekend. i almost scream hearing it coz 1st my SAs said it was still available but my heart crushed when i was told Kathy Lam, the Big Boss bought it. they are ordering more anyway.anyone interested?
i asked about the Mirage line. they'll be made available soon.
there's also the Inventeur (the waterproof & floatable Keepal 55). im sure u guys are wondering what im saying. better check em out!
there's also this one mink scarf but in Black color.

i hate that theyre bringing all the wrong fall/winter stuff.

hav a good day!
ps:Pardon my long post! =p