Louis Vuitton in Malaysia.. Anyone can help?

Ego-Girl

May 13, 2007
Good Day
I am planning to go to Malaysia this summer and I heard the prices of Louis vuitton stuff and other barands are cheaper and they do have sales in July.. Can anybody advise me because i want to buy a collection of LV handbags:wlae::graucho:

Yup, I agree with the rest. No sales at LV. And the price of LV in Malaysia is definitely more expensive than many other countries. It would be cheaper to buy LV in Paris, HK or even Singapore.

Thanks all for your responses. I am from Dubai, are the prices are less or more expensive in Dubai than the other countries? Just i want to take a feedback about the prices in my city of LV.

thanks! lol...I am so dumb! I didn't even check the website. I was thinking that if I clicked on US I wouldn't be able to see stores in other countries.

bummer! Kuala Lumpur is pretty far from Penang, I doubt he'd be able to go for me!

It's cheaper to purchase LV in US compared to Malaysia since it's more expensive there. And yea, there's no LV stores in Penang. The only LV store is in Kuala Lumpur and it's about 5 hours drive from Penang.