Louis Vuitton in Malaysia.. Anyone can help?

hey malaysians.. i was wondrering if u guys know how much it will cost to have the strap of my monogram pochette changed? and also the tab.. because mine has started to patina.. :sad: helpp

hey malaysians.. i was wondrering if u guys know how much it will cost to have the strap of my monogram pochette changed? and also the tab.. because mine has started to patina.. :sad: helpp

I'm really no idea how much the strap cost in RM, but i think u can check in LV Website, then u can converted the money rate. If u ask in USD the cost around 225 usd but the price is depends on length the strap as well.

ciao.

For all I knw, Msia's branded is very costly as they have a luxury tax, which is try to stop ppl from buying luxury goods. Just bo liao loh (no point). I was a Msian, from Johor.

SkyJuicy, you can call the customer service to find out the price. I never buy in Malaysia, cos too expensive.

Mrs D.L. I din know you are Malaysian. I am Malaysian too. Was living in Singapore for 6 years before I moved to UK. :P

For all I knw, Msia's branded is very costly as they have a luxury tax, which is try to stop ppl from buying luxury goods. Just bo liao loh (no point). I was a Msian, from Johor.

Mrs D.L I'm from JB too....but right now live in USA. Oh ya, I know from website malaysianbabes.net, over there u will found a thousand M'sian LVoe r, they all bought LV either in Singapore or London. They can save 200 to 400RM. I read they tread all the time. ;)

I am planning a trip to KL, Malaysia and am wondering if I should purchase the vernis alma pm from there. Anyone who can advise the cost of this bag in RM?

Many thanks in advance! :smile: