Louis Vuitton, I hate you...

Pinkcaviar said:
My friend purchased the Viktor (in black) about a year ago and its a fabulous bag! A lot of SAs in different stores (not LV) have complimented him on it and they're always trying to figure out where he purchased it. He just points at the strap where it reads across LOUIS VUITTON engraved its not noticable unless you point it out.

That is precisely what I love about it. Very discreet and not to pushy with the logos. I am not a logo whore. :angel:

As for the color, I am leaning towards the black that I saw at the store today. Oh I am mighty excited, it's gonna be my first real designer piece. About damned time. :yahoo:

just a note: my boyfriend sometimes find the elastic piece to close the bag a little annoying. he says it can get a bit tedious and he's afraid he'll stretch the elastic until it loosens, but if he leaves it open the flap is sticking out at a 45-degree angle, which looks funny :lol:

Vlad said:
That is precisely what I love about it. Very discreet and not to pushy with the logos. I am not a logo whore. :angel:

As for the color, I am leaning towards the black that I saw at the store today. Oh I am mighty excited, it's gonna be my first real designer piece. About damned time. :yahoo:
:whistle: SOooooooo, what do you all reckon will be vlads NEXT piece??? The Ivan?? It's a great travel bag & so very gorgeous. You can't have just one....:angel:

Both are TDF! Want to give some advice to DH for me about carrying LV? He absolutely refuses to carry LV for any style.