Louis Vuitton Huntingbag

ddchicago85

Mar 14, 2016
If anyone has seen this new travel bag on the LV website, my friend ordered it and had it shipped to a store for her to pick up. We were not very sure about this bag because there are limited photos online and from what I could tell, this bag was going to very large. Anyways, she purchased it and went to the store to pick it up, its gigantic and the staff told her this bag is meant for an extremely tall man and its not ideal for travel as there buckles and straps everywhere making ease of getting in and out of the bag hard. She asked the SA if she could make a recommendation on another travel bag, the SA said we dont really specialize in travel sorry. I was taken a back by that comment, as LV to me is known for its roots in travel. But anyways, she ended up getting the over night bag which she is not sure about still as its very masculine. Her are some shots of the Huntingbag in case anyone is wondering what it might be like in real life.

image1.jpg image3.jpg

If anyone has seen this new travel bag on the LV website, my friend ordered it and had it shipped to a store for her to pick up. We were not very sure about this bag because there are limited photos online and from what I could tell, this bag was going to very large. Anyways, she purchased it and went to the store to pick it up, its gigantic and the staff told her this bag is meant for an extremely tall man and its not ideal for travel as there buckles and straps everywhere making ease of getting in and out of the bag hard. She asked the SA if she could make a recommendation on another travel bag, the SA said we dont really specialize in travel sorry. I was taken a back by that comment, as LV to me is known for its roots in travel. But anyways, she ended up getting the over night bag which she is not sure about still as its very masculine. Her are some shots of the Huntingbag in case anyone is wondering what it might be like in real life.

View attachment 3618466 View attachment 3618469
I'm wondering if she was just referring to that particular location? I've been to some boutiques where they are quite limited in what they have available, often restricted to bags/SLGs (the Keepall and a few travel pouches pretty much make up the luggage section) and a few belts and shawls, while other stores have everything.

View attachment 3618466 View attachment 3618469
That's not a new bag. This is, in fact, one very old LV model.