Louis Vuitton Hong Kong Prices!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Hello people!

Any HKers know the price of the Mon Monogram Keepall 50 w/ shoulder strap is in HK? As right now I am in a dilemma, I could purchase one over here, but I would end up paying over $700 more than the French price (AUD$1450 in France instead of AUD$2150 in Sydney, and I still haven't taken the VAT off the $1450!!!). I and am going to Paris next year, BUT as you know, there is a two month wait for the Mon Monograms, and organising it is going to be difficult... But since my relatives are in Hong Kong, if the price is right, I might just purchase it there (since I go back every year anyway).

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

2. I don't know the price for mon mono keepall, but HK's LV price is pretty much as US retail price. France is definitely cheaper than US. Ausralia is more expensive than US and HK I believe.