Louis Vuitton Hong Kong *Pics*

Thanks everyone! Wow, this is such an old thread.:P I've had them both for 4 months now. The azur's handles have turned into honey color because of overuse. It's just so perfect for the summer.:heart:

hello :smile: i'll be in HongKong by the end of the month, and I wish the LV shops will have a stock of Neverfull GM n PM...Speedy 30 damier azur too :smile: So, will it be better to pay in USD than HongKong dollar? Will it really come out cheaper?

Hi, lovebagz! You see, my currency is really Philippine Peso but we also had USD in hand when we went to Hong Kong. The forex rates from Peso to HKD sucked then. So, yeah, it turned out much more expensive in HKD than to use USD. I guess it depends on your own currency's forex rates. I paid $621 for the Speedy Azur 30. Hope that helps. :smile:

Oops! Sorry lovebagz, just saw that you're also from the Philippines. You might want to check out forex rates before you leave. Or better yet, stock up on dollars while they're still low right now.;)

Oops! Sorry lovebagz, just saw that you're also from the Philippines. You might want to check out forex rates before you leave. Or better yet, stock up on dollars while they're still low right now.;)
Yeah some of my friends suggest that I exchange my peso to HK dollar here lang kasi 1peso is to 6 HKD pa daw yung exchange..its quite low na..so i think its gonna be ok :smile: what u think?