Louis Vuitton Honfleur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been looking for a Louis Vuitton Honfleur, for an evening bag, and I came across this on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-LV-EPI-Leather-Honfleur-Black-Handbag-Bag_W0QQitemZ170019552696QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Do you LV aficionados think it's for real? The price is incredible but it seems a little unsettling because before this, the seller has just basically sold a ton of camera straps for about a buck- which has brought his feedback up, and now this LV! (Maybe I shouldn't be concerned).

I'd love your advice!:yes:

2. I would vote fake, but would love to hear from someone else.

3. Looks good to me....but the starting bid price seems kinda low 49.99$?!?!?!? with no reserve?....So iono kinda fishy. Also, I don't own any epi pieces so I ain't no expert....Anyway, i don't think I'd bid on it if i were you, Honfleur isn't THAT expensive (about 575$US+tax) so I'd just go to the store because a real Honfleur would probably end up around 400$ on eBay which isn't a whole lot of saving...

4. The bag and the heat stamping look real. A picture of the heat stamp would help though... :yes:

It's at $49.99 right now, but it still has 4 days left... I doubt it will stay at that price... ;)

5. Please post all authenticity Qs in the Authenticate this LV sticky provided. Thank you.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice