Louis Vuitton hasn't called me! Delivered package 5 days ago

1. I live 5 hours away from the nearst Louis Vuitton. I called 866-Vuitton and they said it would be fine if I mailed my Louis Vuitton items to be repaired to the KOP Louis Vuitton. They said just leave a contact information card inside and discuss repairs and they would call.

I put insurance and delivery confirmation on it and I just checked my statement for the package and according to the USPS the package was accepted by Louis Vuitton at 1 pm 5 days ago.

Still no call or attempt to contact me.

(I even wrote a beautiful letter to the manager on fancy handmade paper to show my serious about my items)

:cursing::cursing:Should I be pissed off that not even an SA would at least call to say they got the items.

2. If they are supposed to call, I would be a tad bit annoyed. Hopefully they will contact you soon!

3. why don't u call them to confirm they have received the package?

4. I will in the morning. I'm just wondering if this is normal. This is so unproffessional. It only takes them 30 seconds to leave a voice mail for me and I assured them it was ok for them to do so in my letter.

At this moment the lack of service I have been recieving lately has made me a little turned off to LV. I am having issues with 866-Vuitton over the groom items so this just compounds my frustration.

5. That's not good. I have only one SA I deal with so I get incredible service. I am sorry about this. I would definately call! Do you have a particular Sa you deal with?

6. No I don't. I do have a regular SA through 866-vuitton (I call her extension). But I don't have a regular SA through a land store.

7. Yeah the same thing happened to John with his panda cles. They'd gotten it in his store after a transfer and hadn't called him; it was up to him to call. So I have no idea..my SA usually doesn't even call me when the items I'm on the list for are in, I just have to find out they're in when I go into the store. So who knows..

8. I think that´s weird.

9. Wow- these SA's are seriously dropping the ball! I would switch if I were yall! I went through two before I settled on one who actually works PRO-actively for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice