Louis Vuitton Hardware/ Screw Replacement?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Where can i buy screws for a Louis Vuitton Ribera Mini? Does anyone know if i can purchase it somewhere online? The screw fell out and it's what holds the bag handle to the bag. I can take it to the Louis Vuitton store but i do not want to pay $150+ for this tiny screw.

2. They're really going to charge you $150? That's crazy! The LV near me can do simple repairs onsite and they never charged me when they replaced my Galliera rings.

3. That's insane! Take it back to the store and try speaking to a different person, preferably one that doesn't have their head up their butt, and enquire about the repair again. Most locations, if not all, can perform very minor repairs like this at little to no cost.

4. Did you ever get this fixed? Same thing has just happened to my Ribera Mini :sad:

5. Take it to the store and ask for a quote. Some repairs are cheap and well worth the price.

Marilla likes this.
  6. I’m just worried that because the bag is 13 years old they won’t have the hardware to repair it anymore?

7. You can stay worried in front of your computer all day, or you can take the bag to LV and find out. ;)

Kathleen37 likes this.
  8. They don’t open in the UK now until Monday so I’ll have to stay worried in front of my computer all day lol!

Kathleen37 likes this.
  9. They’re closed today?

10. Yes, the one at Royal Exchange which is my local store is closed Saturday and Sunday this weekend

Attached Files:

11. I guess you’ll have to wait until Monday! :smile: