Louis Vuitton Happy Hour

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You've had a long week. It's time to wind down and relax. Show us your LV and adult beverage. Cheers! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462594832.850831.jpg

iLuvBeauty likes this.
  2. My DH and I are about to head out for drinks and tapas this evening...but had a tiny bit of BlackForest Kirshwasser (cherry water) to start the night off right!! I also pulled an old friend from the closet earlier this morning...my mono bucket with a bandeau and evasion Sarah wallet. Cheers!

IMG_2289.JPG
    jillyfish108 and iLuvBeauty like this.

3. I Googled it and that sounds yummy! I'm also ️ing the Sarah wallet. Enjoy your evening.

4. #4 May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    Spirited thread! *hic*hic* ��

It's just struck 7 am here or I would've shared some vino too. Enjoy your evening ladies!

5. 7AM...Breakfast of Champs...I don't judge.

jillyfish108 likes this.
  6. Haha! I'll give it a few hours before applying the 5 o'clock rule 😉

7. Haha, Kirschwasser from Schladerer, this was my grandpa´s favorite :lol: !

Lovely items!

8. too funny!

9. i read this too quickly, thought the old friend getting pulled out of the closet was the bottle!

jillyfish108 likes this.
  10. now i have that song stuck in my head: "jose cuervo, you are a friend of mine".....

nite all : )

11. As promised, it's 5 o'clock somewhere right?! ;) Sunny day, Saturday wedding, my NF GM accompanying us with the baby's diapers. And obviously, no German party is complete without beer!! :smile:

image.png
    jillyfish108 and iLuvBeauty like this.
  12. Looks like a gorgeous day! :sunnies

13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462642310.400517.jpg

2 for 1 cocktails who am I to say no?!?

14. Yum! All three look scrumptious! Yes, even your key pouch. :graucho:

15. Hubby had the day off yesterday so we headed out to the winery down the street. Great way to spend a Friday afternoon...cheers!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462645068.473192.jpg