Louis Vuitton Happy Hour

1. You've had a long week. It's time to wind down and relax. Show us your LV and adult beverage. Cheers! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462594832.850831.jpg

iLuvBeauty likes this.
  2. My DH and I are about to head out for drinks and tapas this evening...but had a tiny bit of BlackForest Kirshwasser (cherry water) to start the night off right!! I also pulled an old friend from the closet earlier this morning...my mono bucket with a bandeau and evasion Sarah wallet. Cheers!

IMG_2289.JPG
    jillyfish108 and iLuvBeauty like this.

3. I Googled it and that sounds yummy! I'm also ️ing the Sarah wallet. Enjoy your evening.

4. #4 May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    Spirited thread! *hic*hic* ��

It's just struck 7 am here or I would've shared some vino too. Enjoy your evening ladies!

5. 7AM...Breakfast of Champs...I don't judge.

jillyfish108 likes this.
  6. Haha! I'll give it a few hours before applying the 5 o'clock rule 😉

7. Haha, Kirschwasser from Schladerer, this was my grandpa´s favorite :lol: !

Lovely items!

8. too funny!

9. i read this too quickly, thought the old friend getting pulled out of the closet was the bottle!

jillyfish108 likes this.
  10. now i have that song stuck in my head: "jose cuervo, you are a friend of mine".....

nite all : )

11. As promised, it's 5 o'clock somewhere right?! ;) Sunny day, Saturday wedding, my NF GM accompanying us with the baby's diapers. And obviously, no German party is complete without beer!! :smile:

image.png
    jillyfish108 and iLuvBeauty like this.
  12. Looks like a gorgeous day! :sunnies

13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462642310.400517.jpg

2 for 1 cocktails who am I to say no?!?

14. Yum! All three look scrumptious! Yes, even your key pouch. :graucho:

15. Hubby had the day off yesterday so we headed out to the winery down the street. Great way to spend a Friday afternoon...cheers!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462645068.473192.jpg