Louis Vuitton graffiti bag

Mar 7, 2010
Beverly Hills
Hi tpfers:smile:
I'm looking to buy myself a graffiti speedy 30, but i have a few questions.

As i was looking online, i noticed that there are two different types of graffiti prints. One with with large writing and one with smaller ones (see link). Does anyone know which is more popular/newer? Also does anyone know which color is most popular?

I really like the one at fashionphile. If anyone owns one please share your opinions:smile:

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/fa...1587&caTitle=LOUIS VUITTON Graffiti Speedy 30

http://luxury.malleries.com/authentic-louis-vuitton-white-graffiti-speedy-30-bag-i-30124-s-336.html

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I think the larger print Graffiti's came out in 2001/2002- I saw khaki and peach colors for that line (maybe more...) . I like the smaller (newer version) print better--neon green, orange, fuchsia. But, if you got your hands on an older one, it would still look great, I'd get it.

Mar 7, 2010
Beverly Hills
I think the larger print Graffiti's came out in 2001/2002- I saw khaki and peach colors for that line (maybe more...) . I like the smaller (newer version) print better--neon green, orange, fuchsia. But, if you got your hands on an older one, it would still look great, I'd get it.
I just want to overpay, cause it seems like the larger prints are more expensive. but i was doing some research and fashionphiles price seems to be about the going rate

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
That's really weird!! The bag was made in 2018!!:P But, I've heard that LV does make mistakes with datecodes---I've seen it on the Authenticate forum. Everything else about the bag looks good--you should snag it just for the messed up date code!!

They probably meant to say the bag was made in 08 but instead they put a 1.

kadipaige

Jun 21, 2011
I have a BEAUTIFUL authentic louis vuitton pink graffiti keepall 50 and the graffiti pink neverfull mm, I love this line. I would never ever let my neverfull go because they are so rare you can't even find authentic peices from that line