Louis vuitton good hardware damage

This silvery colour showing through is due to the base metal being silver coloured, no hardware, except for on their most high-end bags, all locks, and trunks, is solid brass anymore so it is inevitable that it will eventually show through as the gold coloured plating wears. They should be able to send it off to France to have a new buckle installed if you ask at any boutique.

Yeah. Im really hoping they would change the buckle. It really bothers me everytime i see it.:hrmm:

My Pochette Metis is doing it as well, Ive only had this bag a year and rotate it with several other bags. It started showing silver on the knobs after 6 months. It bums me out on a $2,200 bag, it happened so quickly. But, I love this bag so much. It's my favorite, so functional and classy.
Im going to take fabuleux's advice and take it into my local store. 0-3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Meichanao07
My Pochette Metis is doing it as well, Ive only had this bag a year and rotate it with several other bags. It started showing silver on the knobs after 6 months. It bums me out on a $2,200 bag, it happened so quickly. But, I love this bag so much. It's my favorite, so functional and classy.
Im going to take fabuleux's advice and take it into my local store. View attachment 4361445
Wow - that's way too fast... :sad: