Louis Vuitton Good buy or bad Buy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good afternoon Purseblog🌼
    This Past weekend my community had a yard sale it is a annual yard sale they do it every year but this time around I really wanted to attend to really give back to my neighbors in the community since down here in Houston we have suffered from floods these past weeks so I decided to attend, to see what kind of goodies I Can Find. And I did.... well kind of😊 I stumbled upon this Louis Vuitton Monogram Petit Noe but was missing a drawstring and the shoulder strap. But that didn't stop me from coughing up $300 for it after the purchase I went online at Louis vuitton.com and chatted with someone they informed me that for the petit Noe in the monogram collection it would be $150 for their Artisan to skillfully replace the handle and the leather lace closure, So my question to you is do you think this was a good buy 😊or a bad buy😣
    👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you
    for your opinion
    God bless🌼

2. First of all, great job supporting your community. If the proceeds are directly helping with the relief effort, you've done a fine thing.

The bag is kind of "gravy" in this equation, but since you asked, it was not at all a good price. If you check completed listings on eBay you will see what that $$ could have gotten you.

But karmically, you're on the money.:smile:

3. "Karmically" 😄👍

I love that!