Louis Vuitton Géronimos

thatoneAZN

Feb 29, 2012
CALI-FREAKIN-FORNIA
Hey everyone,

So I was browsing through the Louis Vuitton (LV) website tonight and I came across this men's bag. I'm kinda interested in it but would love to hear what you guys have in comments about this bag, reviews and modeling photos. I'm a 22 year old 5'8 average slim built guy and I would basically use this as my Disneyland bag, grocery shopping, fairs and shopping bag. What do you all think? Yay or Nay?

cerezah

Cerezah
May 23, 2014
I think it looks kinda cool carried on one shoulder, kinda like you might carry a backbag.

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
Ha! I thought I was the only one with a bag for Disney! I bought the Odeon pm with this in mind.

Actually, I wound up using it for quick errands like groceries or walking the dog, etc

Is the Geronimos going to fit what you need? It seems small. I would go to a store and put everything you want to carry inside to check.

GL and enjoy Disney!

Dawn72

Yogi Mama
Dec 9, 2010
Always in Zen
I find it odd that someone would mention a Disneyland bag .. it's as if they went to Disneyland every week. But yes, i think it would be a good Disneyland bag 😊

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
I find it odd that someone would mention a Disneyland bag .. it's as if they went to Disneyland every week. But yes, i think it would be a good Disneyland bag 😊
Some people do live close to Disney. We have a home in Florida and when we lived there full time, we went at least once a month, for two to three days at a time. ;)

BleuSaphir

Gimme Louis Vuitton!
Nov 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.instagram.com
I envy people who live close by to Disneyland. :P
I think Geronimos would be perfect to bring at Disneyland. :smile:
For me it would be the Hoxton in GM size...I love it small and yet seems roomy from judging online, and I can take off the strap and leave it in the bag while I stuff the bag in the ride pockets without acting crazy to stuff the bag inside the pockets while on boarding the rides when the strap is in the way. :lol:

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
I live close to Disneyland, have a pass and go about every other week...

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Any ideas what a female could use instead of this bag? Or is it unisex? And ok for females too?