Louis Vuitton game on felicie or Chanel 2.55 rainbow WOC?Help

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
Hi All

I would love your advise . I know that this is the LV thread but know some purchase chanel as well

I was able to the the LV game on felicie and love the print as it’s so different . Since purchases it I’ve found and had reversed the Chanel 2.55 reissue rainbow metallic WOC.

They are both fun pieces but I can’t afford to keep both with everything happening in the world.

Can you help me pick

Thank You x 1DB7A78E-69A1-4A2A-B4FD-991FCE5396B3.jpeg00CDE5DB-056B-4B16-AB35-57C363D44D8C.jpeg76DFF909-2B91-4EC2-BEF1-6EE634F73C87.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Iceskate
Hi All

I would love your advise . I know that this is the LV thread but know some purchase chanel as well

I was able to the the LV game on felicie and love the print as it’s so different . Since purchases it I’ve found and had reversed the Chanel 2.55 reissue rainbow metallic WOC.

They are both fun pieces but I can’t afford to keep both with everything happening in the world.

Can you help me pick

Thank You x View attachment 4931030View attachment 4931031View attachment 4931033
I would go with the Chanel hands down and I'm an LV lover. I had the game on kirigami set and I sold it. For some reason it just didn't wow me in person. Also, it's screen printed so it can chip over time. I think that WOC is so beautiful and fun. I say WOC all the way! (Now if you really like both and don't mind going with out the inserts, you can sell them and get some money back.)

Chanel for the utter gorgeousness, but I love JadaStormy's assist: If selling the inserts can make both work . . . Genius solution!:happydance:

For full disclosure, I own a Felicie but no Chanel WOCs, so my opinion is less informed than others' might be. But when I see that WOC, I envision Sleeping Beauty's color-change dress floating into the clouds at the end of the Disney film . . .:girlsigh:

Reactions: JadaStormy
It's not hard to sell the felicie without inserts. They are literally all over eBay and Fashionphile has a ton them too (inserts and bags without them). I've even seen the bag for sale without the strap! It's actually very common to sell one or both of the inserts. OP could definitely sell the bag down the road to Fashionphile without the inserts.

@Jordyaddict you might consider submitting pics to Fashionphile for a quote. If you decide on the WOC you might be able to make a profit on the felicie instead of returning it. Fashionphile has the game on felicie with the inserts listed for $2,200+!