Louis Vuitton - Galaxy Keepall - help

LVSW

Jan 18, 2019
51DB8842-3C10-461D-9682-210AE1D820F1.jpeg C1F28D72-8812-49A5-910B-45331BD32452.jpeg BDAB316B-5748-4B70-B1BD-B0ECE69ABC7B.jpeg Hope you guys can help me. I got a Louis Vuitton Galaxy Keepall for Xmas. As you all know they sold out instantly so my husband surprise me with one that he had to buy from a reseller in Milan. I hate getting from resellers but nowadays to get limited stock you have to :sad: . My husband did his research and did as much digging about to verify it was genuine. He had his PA call the store it was purchased from and the seller also included a copy of its receipt. Upon inspecting it I found a little flaw that is bugging me and hope you guys can put my mind at rest. On the canvas there is a line, I thought it was a pen mark or maybe where it has stretched against something but I think it might be a print error when it was being made. I’ve not had this issue with any of my other Louis items. It’s not a big issue as it’s at the bottom of the bag. What are your thoughts? Please tell me if I’m being picky I honestly won’t take offence :smile: . I have included some photos, your input will be much appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
It’s at the bottom of the bag? Too picky and is it really noticeable unless you’re zooming in on it? But if you’re truly not happy then return it. I’m sure something else will come along.

It’s at the bottom of the bag? Too picky and is it really noticeable unless you’re zooming in on it? But if you’re truly not happy then return it. I’m sure something else will come along.

Purchased from a reseller, doubt they can return. And I see it, but in the grand scheme of the bag I think it’s not noticeable. Enjoy your bag.

As long as it is not a slight cut but just misprint I would keep it. Also, I don't think LV would accept a return at this point as you are not the original owner. Your only option would be reselling it.

I can’t comment as far as if it’s authentic or not but I understand what you mean about the little mark. I’m slightly OCD and picky, so the line would bug me but also I usually forget about these things once I start using the bag. I say let it go and enjoy!

It’s at the bottom of the bag? Too picky and is it really noticeable unless you’re zooming in on it? But if you’re truly not happy then return it. I’m sure something else will come along
Thank you very much for your reply. Yes it’s at the bottom. I love the bag too much to return it, I’ll live with it, it’s only a matter of time i end up scratching it at some point anyway

As long as it is not a slight cut but just misprint I would keep it. Also, I don't think LV would accept a return at this point as you are not the original owner. Your only option would be reselling it.
Thank you for your response. There’s no slight cut at all as usually you can feel it but nothing. It’s defo a misprint and husband has also looked at it. I’m going to keep it, I love it way too much. Thank you once again for taking the time out of your life to helping me put my mind at ease

Thank you for your input. Item is 100% Authetic and has been verified also.

I don't understand what this means:
"My husband did his research and did as much digging about to verify it was genuine. He had his PA call the store it was purchased from and the seller also included a copy of its receipt."

Do you mean he called an LV boutique with specific info on a purchase he himself did not make there, but someone at LV confirmed that yes, it was sold there? This sounds highly unlikely.

And: receipts are easily faked, so this contributed nothing to authentication.

Reactions: mrsinsyder