Louis Vuitton Galaxy Collection - Alpha Hobo

jorjaiso

Aug 7, 2018
Hey all,

Who here has purchased this bag? Would love your thoughts on it. The size, feel, look, etc. It is sold out everywhere at the moment but I have a friend who is letting his go to me at retail + tax + shipping ($2585). If I would have been able to get it in Los Angeles (where I live) it would have come out to $2,507 so the shipping makes sense.

Anywho, thoughts? Would love some guidance since I trust you all dearly when it comes to this. :smile:

Hey all,

Who here has purchased this bag? Would love your thoughts on it. The size, feel, look, etc. It is sold out everywhere at the moment but I have a friend who is letting his go to me at retail + tax + shipping ($2585). If I would have been able to get it in Los Angeles (where I live) it would have come out to $2,507 so the shipping makes sense.

Anywho, thoughts? Would love some guidance since I trust you all dearly when it comes to this. :smile:
This item?!
https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/alpha-hobo-monogram-other-nvprod1120181v

Hey all,

Your friend can take it to the store and send sale it to you if you want to save the little bit on shipping... it looks gorgeous.

Do you by any chance have any images of the bag?

Here you go!

yhQPW94.jpg

lZaNU2L.jpg

Eab4Vhm.jpg

mc2vta5.jpg

WCh6QV5.jpg

I love the print- the shape isn't for me (sorry, Fab) but it's a super cool piece. I think you should go for it- I have a feeling that this collection is going to be super hard to find, even on the resell market.

I can’t visualise how this bag would look on a body ,like a sling bag? Cross body ? Can’t find any mod photo in lv website .
I don’t recall seeing this range when the SA show me items that I can pre order. For this range I only remember that the bum bag was not available for me to order ,but the rest I can do it , but this was end of oct , early nov .