Louis Vuitton freak out stories...

I have a Bv that i got for my Bday last year. i was so careful where ever i went with the bag not to get the handles dirty.... i usually have the bag siting on my desk when im at work. My boss comes to my desk and outta all the places he has to write by is by my Bv.i had to move my bag so he wouldnt mark on it. so when he left i put it back ...when i put it back i was looking at the handles ... and there was a mark... it wasnt there earlier in the day... where did it come from. it must have been when i moved it... i was freaking out bigtime

Awww, love all the stories! I was out shopping for some skin care kit for Mother's Day gift w/gold pap, while i was protecting it from the crowd, one of the lady @ Chanel started to poke my bag w/her pen :wtf:and said to me "that's an interesting bag, I thought it's soft, but seems like a solid piece", before i can move it away, another stranger who's near by also SCRATCHED the pap w/her nail to see if the 'foil' came off! OMG! :lecture:I had to force myself not to scream my head off or smack their hands in public, said to them as casual as possible : Oh, isn't this 1.2k LE piece of LV so darling? :crybaby: I don't even have the heart to exam the wounds on my poor gold pap, WAHHHH~

Another horrified story of LV would be my poor Azur Speedy. It arrived at office from Elux back in Nov., while my friends and I enjoyed the unpack process, this near by 'female' grab the folded Speedy w/her greasy hand(she was eating fried chicken during lunch) and announce it as loud as she could : Oh, 'I'~'ve never seen this funny color of LV! Did you said it's from 'internet'?? The quality seems so poor vs the brown print I see from store. While I was stunned by her obnoxious rudeness:wacko:, she started to scratched the Azur print as if it will came off like she declared.:lol: Luckily my friend pushed her away and shove the receipt in her face to shut her up.

:cursing: I think I would have drop-kicked those ladies if that happened to me. Glad to see you have better restraint than I do :sweatdrop:

One day I was riding in the passenger side with my boyfriend. My mono speedy was sitting neatly between my two feet. ( I like to keep it in between so that it doesn't move around and hit the sides of the car, afriad of scratches, lol ). He was drinking a diet pepsi can and BOOM he slammed on the breaks spilled his drink on himself. First thing I did was look at my purse for any spills. Well it was everywhere on the speedy. I cleaned it off the canvas quickly and it was ok. But unfortunately the handle had some marks on it. It hasn't come off since. It was settled before I had time to clean it off. I yelled at my bf for days, and he said sorry so many times. I got over it, but oh boy, he knows now to never get anything near my purse that he might spill. I have a white MJ blake now and he always pretends to get drinks near it, and I don't find it funny and I give him a face. He knows then to get away or else.... he's getting this :cursing:
I now carry a tide pen with me everywhere I go JUST for these emergencies!

I get sad everytime I see the stain though. It doesn't feel the same.

After I got my Azur speedy I had taken it to school with me. As I was walking it started to rain and I didn't have an umbrella. I was horrified thinking the handles would be water damaged. I ran as quick as I could to my classroom's building and ran into the bathroom to examine it better. My heart was pounding and I told myself to stay calm out loud while other people in the bathroom were giving me strange looks. It dried just fine but I was so nervous.

Also, I always used to keep my Manhattan in a drawer in my dresser. One day I noticed my youngest cat had picked up a new trick. She would open the dresser drawers and climb up into the dresser, crawling from one drawer to the next. I took out my bag that evening and noticed she must have gotten bored and had sunk her teeth into the handles of the bag!!! So now I keep all my bags in a closet with a lock so no sassy kitty can get at them!

KNOCK ON WOOD MY LV IS OK!!! But a good friend of mine got the Antigua cabas MM (navy striped). So were out in Red Bank and she decides to wear a pink Lacoste shirt, well later we noticed the dye on the shirt bled on to the back of the bag!!

oh god- so funny :nuts:and sad :crybaby:at the same time. i was feeling a little down and now a bit better!;)

my confession - i freaked out a couple of times beofre im sure- and have experience 'THE LOOK' from others...
but now its my DH that protects all my bags! he's over the top especially with two kids! some days im the one giving him 'THE LOOK' and telling him... 'its ok. it'll be fine.':shrugs:

i think the ownership is in his VISA!:rolleyes: