Louis Vuitton favorite PM authentic?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Authentic?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please see pictures. Does the date code match the receipt? I bought this off of eBay and was going to resell through poshmark but everyone is claiming that it is a fake. Please help. If you have links to discontinued country codes that would be really helpful.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately you are in the wrong place for an authentication, you should be in this thread:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-lv-read-the-rules-use-the-format-in-post-1.926508/

Additionally, you seem to have signed up just to ask for a free authentication. I cannot promise you that the ladies are willing to authenticate for someone who signed up for just that purpose.

I would recommend a paid service if it is urgent to you. If you can afford a Louis Vuitton, you can afford to have it authenticated too. Meme's Treasures is one authentication service you can use:
    https://www.memestreasures.com/authentication/

3. I always buy from the flagship store and i dont recall seeing the date code on my receipts. The model number yes but no date code. My receipts layouts look totally different from yours too.

4. I did not know there was a site for that. Someone on poshmark told me to ask the experts on this site. I sent in my pictures to get it authenicated through the website you provided. Thank you

Lavender Rose likes this.
  5. VI4125 means made in France manufactured on 42nd week of 2015 (October 12, 2015-October 18, 2015). The date of purchase appears to be after the date code so it looks ok. But what do I know, let's leave it to authenticators to verify authenticity. :smile:

6. I will not tell you whether your bag is authentic or not, as that's not my place to do so, and in addition it seems that you've only joined the forum to ask that question but I will tell you that LV doesn't put the date code of the item purchased on the receipt. Date codes are intended for internal purposes only such as tracking a batch or an individual item that has been sent off for repairs to ensure the owner gets their original bag back; the only time a SA will make note of the code is on the repair form, otherwise customers are not supposed to know about the codes and hence why they can be difficult to find unless you intentionally look for them. Lastly, the receipt's format/layout is very different from any receipt I've ever received from a store...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice