louis vuitton favorite mm or speed bandouliere 25?

Hey all. Im looking for a cross body/ everyday casual bag and debating between the speedy bandouliere 25 or the favorite mm. Which you all prefer?
For reference, I'm 5'5"/125lbs.
Or any other cross body you prefer? Non lv ok!

Thanks!!:smile::smile:

Hey all. Im looking for a cross body/ everyday casual bag and debating between the speedy bandouliere 25 or the favorite mm. Which you all prefer?

I think the main question you have to ask yourself is what do you carry on a daily basis?
They are both great cross body bags but obviously different sizes so that makes a big difference.
I have the Favorite MM and every day the main things I carry are: full wallet, keys, phone, some makeup, tissue. Fits perfectly with just some room to spare. If you needed more than that I'd go with the Speedy.
For reference I am 5'5" 140lbs.

i have both and prefer the speedy b because the closure is a secure zipper and it has much more room and more versatility. that being said, if you want a slightly dressier bag, the favorite would win out in that category. i also like the odeon and bloomsbury for crossbody but i consider both pretty casual, altho i used the bloomie on a trip to vegas and it was perfect. best of luck deciding!

I have both. I just got the speedy b25 mono last week. When I bought it I was carrying my favorite mm. I love my favorite, but wanted a little more room. Try them both on at the store & think about what you usually carry & will it be your main bag or just for occasions.

I like favorite over speedy B. I think its more stylish, speedy b looks a bit duffle-bag-y.

+1
I personally don't like the way speedy b looks as crossbody.
It all depends on how much you carry. I love the Favorite as an everyday bag (I have the MM in 2 prints). I find it so versatile. It holds more than it looks. If you need more room you should also check out pochette metis. Good luck selecting :smile:

Well, I have the speedy B 25 and I would not trade it for anything! Perfect size for me and I am 5'9" without Heels. It all depends on what you put into your bag. Good luck.

depends how much you carry. speedy def holds more. also, if you own a regular speedy already then get the favorite mm. i personally prefer variety in my collection lol

I bought speedy b25 DE few weeks ago and I really love it! Really inlove that I am thinking to get mono speedy b25,so crazy . Lol
Vote for Speedy B 25, zipper closure is very important, this can be a great crossbody travel bag as well.
Speedy b25 suits my casual life style, I am a busy running mummy, so this works well for me.
I read that someone lost her zippy coin purse using her favorite, easy for other ppl open your purse when you wear crossbody and hang it to your back. I feel not secure in this way.

I prefer more room and versatile speedy b. Good Luck Deciding! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_2337911417862.jpeg
    IMG_2337911417862.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 13,681