Louis Vuitton Fashion in Sex and the City.

BeBe2223

Jan 18, 2017
Every once in a while "Sex and the City" will have an all day marathon and boy do I just love looking at those girls in all their fashions!! Especially when I catch them carrying their Louis Vuitton Luggage! These girls definitely have it all and are like fashion icons!! This was where I really first started discovering the things and brands I love so much!

Caught Samantha rushing through the airport to get home with her trunk and rolling suitcase!

Attachments

• IMG_5233.JPG
    IMG_5233.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 2,170
It's funny that you are bringing up Sex & The City because a friend and I just talked about it at length.
When it first aired, I thought it was such a great show, and now, when I happen to catch a rerun... I cringe! This show has become so dated in many ways. You can definitely tell that we've gone through a severe financial meltdown and that many people's values have shifted (including mine). I find Carrie to be a despicable human being and Big is a total idiot for settling for her.

Anyways... the fashion was fun on that show, even if totally unrealistic (escapism, right?).

i definitely remember that in one of the 2 satc movies charlotte carried a damier azur little train case luggage piece. maybe someone can find a pic. also i think carrie had lv luggage as well, maybe in the second movie? anyone?

It's funny that you are bringing up Sex & The City because a friend and I just talked about it at length.
When it first aired, I thought it was such a great show, and now, when I happen to catch a rerun... I cringe! This show has become so dated in many ways. You can definitely tell that we've gone through a severe financial meltdown and that many people's values have shifted (including mine). I find Carrie to be a despicable human being and Big is a total idiot for settling for her.

Anyways... the fashion was fun on that show, even if totally unrealistic (escapism, right?).
Haha why do you think Carrie is a despicable human being? Funny because I always thought it was the other way round with her settling for Big because he was always such a d*ck.

Not to mention how terrible the writing was....Carrie's constant puns....so cringe-worthy!!!

They were both annoying AF.
HAHA. True. In real life he would have dumped her the first time around. He could find prettier, smarter, and kinder. Carrie's inability to manage her meager paycheck (that somehow affords her this lavish lifestyle), sad obsession with expensive shoes, and determination to never be satisfied with life's gifts make her pathetic. There! I said it.

Blasphemy!!! :wtf: ;)