Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2014 RTW

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. style.com

Attached Files:

2. ,

Attached Files:

3. /

Attached Files:

4. ;

Attached Files:

5. .

Attached Files:

6. Thanks for posting and nice to see you here again … any close up of the bags yet? Changing of the guard but I still adore MJ rtw …will be interesting to see what bags will be produced.

7. Thanks for posting. Looks very wearable, and I like it, but what the fit is like on real people (i.e. me) remains to be seen!

8. The only bag I like is the hard sided box. I don't get the speedy type bags with just one handle on one side at all. Looks broken and lopsided…

9. Thanks for the photos.
    I was thinking that the models were holding the bags by only one handle.... But then I realized they were actually one-handled bags?!
    Odd!
    The clothes are beautiful though ... And a majority of the pieces look real life-wearable...

10. thanks for sharing

11. So different from MJ, but so far so good! I'm looking forward to see the bags :smile:

12. I don't see anything exciting. So glad my collection is almost done.

13. #13 Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    Very interesting - just upon the pictures, I would not have thought LV - much different and has that Balenciaga vibe we expected.

Love this letter that was sent to the bag snob. I wonder if the tpf received a beautiful letter too?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394031818.279531.jpg

14. IImo, I 'm a little underwhelm.
    I don't see something that I would want to have instantly from the pictures like marc's.
    Certain shapes and silhouette are very expected from him , reminiscence of his collection for balenciaga.
    I'm sure the pieces all look luxe in person however underwhelming in pictures, Look no 1 is my fav, the styling was great!

Hopefully some exciting bags next season!

15. Thanks for posting! Always good to see what's coming up next. I need to see IRL to see if any of the RTW is for me. I usually pick up at least one piece each season. We shall see...