Louis Vuitton Fall 06

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I went into LV at Palo Alto yesterday to finalize details of my Damier Cabas Piano order and the SA (Alice) was nice enough to show me printouts of what is coming for Fall. She says some things will be in stores at the end of August. Unfortunately there were no measurements but she says these prices are approximate. I copied down the ones that appealed to me and the limited edition that didn't. :rolleyes:

Epi:
Turenne GM (hobo with a zipper on the outside) In Black, Red and Camel
$1210

Turenne PM (smaller hobo with zipper on outside, reminds me of Segur shape)
$1070

Mini Lin(z) (Supposed to replace the Mini Monogram, SA said that she hasn't heard anything about the Mini Mono being discontinued, but us PFers know that it IS being discontinued - straight from Europe!).

Black with brown monogram:

Speedy 30 $640
Boulogne $925
Bucket $900
Danube $670
Saumur $915

Their new limited edition line is called "Groom," which is a cartoon of a bellboy holding luggage (??!!!) I don't know why they have this - it's not cute for females to carry around, but they have the compact zippe, pochette cles and some others I didn't even bother to write down because I didn't like it. At least the cherries and panda were cute!

Mirror in Gold/Silver:

Papillion: $1100
Keepall 55: $3080
Speedy: 1150
Pochette: $490
Alma GM: $2100

Lockit Monogram: This reminds me of the Alma, but with a lock.

Lockit Mini: $750
Lockit Vertical: $850
Locket Horizontal $890

There were a lot more, but I the mink white MC purse at $13,000 didn't appeal to me :biggrin:

The SA is going to call me when the new Epi and Lockit pieces come in, hopefully at the end of August.

Daniellejp: I think they had some leopard in the print outs, but I was running out of time (SO was waiting for me) so I didn't get to copy down the prices of those.

blushingbaby: I *hope* that the prices are about right, that was just an estimate of what it costs, I hope they don't raise it by the time September comes!

So the black with brown mono is just going to be like the usual canvas monogram, only the background is going to be black?

And what does the groom look like? What's the background?

Thanks for taking the time to write all this down! :flowers:

boudoir: black with brown mono I am assuming will have the same kind material of the mini monogram that is out now, but it' will be black background with brown mongram. For the Groom, the background is the brown mono, just like the cherries and panda.

Ohhhh I want to see the black with brown mono....great price for the speedy (alot cheaper than the MC speedys).......oh noooooo...my priority list might have to change argggg
When do they start preordering...do you know?? Or when they might hit stores??

honu said:
boudoir: black with brown mono I am assuming will have the same kind material of the mini monogram that is out now, but it' will be black background with brown mongram. For the Groom, the background is the brown mono, just like the cherries and panda.
Thanks! how interesting :graucho: can't wait to see the little groom! Someone sneak a pic!!