Louis Vuitton #fab October 2018 Purchases! Share with us!

Thank you! Mine was made in the USA. I was happy to find one, it took a couple months of calling around to finally find one at the Saks in Chevy Chase, MD....I know most want it made in France or Italy but my speedy seems really well made and I am thrilled with her
Thank you . I'm glad you love her. They're great bags. Client services said they have a few at the South Coast Plaza in California. Might give them a call and check it out. I was hoping to find a Made in France. For that feel. There's nothing wrong with made in US. The important thing is no flaws. :smile:. Glad you were able to find one :tup:

Thank you . I'm glad you love her. They're great bags. Client services said they have a few at the South Coast Plaza in California. Might give them a call and check it out. I was hoping to find a Made in France. For that feel. There's nothing wrong with made in US. The important thing is no flaws. :smile:. Glad you were able to find one :tup:
Yes I would have loved a made in France too! But i was just glad to get one. It took a few months so I guess they were more scarce back in the fall. So far, I have not seen any issues at all with the bag. I’ve used it a fair amount too, except when it’s raining. And it still looks brand new! Good luck with your search, and post pix if you buy one!

Reactions: bccgal
Yes I would have loved a made in France too! But i was just glad to get one. It took a few months so I guess they were more scarce back in the fall. So far, I have not seen any issues at all with the bag. I’ve used it a fair amount too, except when it’s raining. And it still looks brand new! Good luck with your search, and post pix if you buy one!
They're still unavailable on the website. I will. Thank you so much.

Reactions: jbags07
Hi. Found one. 5691931751.jpg shipping it today. Thank you again.

Yay! I am so happy for you :smile:. Please post pix when u receive! And yes, DE is gorg. It’s on my wish list. And I also love that it is weather proof, you can use it in the rain whereas the vachetta on the mono will stain.
You're so sweet. Thank you. I had a Monogram a long time ago but sold it cause I was afraid of the Vachetta . This time it was whichever came in first I'd be fine with. I hope find a Fae made in France. :smile:

How were you able to snag a MiF? The SA’s I have dealt with just sort of shut me down when I ask. “Very rare, nearly impossible. So sorry.” :frown:
Hi. I was very determined. I called client services everyday . You never get the same person. And I just told them I was looking for a Speedy Bandolier 25 and they checked the stores to see which ones had it in stock. Then they would email the stores with my number because they said the stores aren't excepting calls. I got lucky and talked to a very nice SA that said she would keep an eye out for me. And yesterday she texted and said they got one in. I never told Client Services about the Made in France. I did get talk to one that did say that. Almost impossible . Same materials. So I just said thank you. My SA at my local store also was checking. Just keep trying. There are real nice, helpful SA's out there. :tup:

Hi. I was very determined. I called client services everyday . You never get the same person. And I just told them I was looking for a Speedy Bandolier 25 and they checked the stores to see which ones had it in stock. Then they would email the stores with my number because they said the stores aren't excepting calls. I got lucky and talked to a very nice SA that said she would keep an eye out for me. And yesterday she texted and said they got one in. I never told Client Services about the Made in France. I did get talk to one that did say that. Almost impossible . Same materials. So I just said thank you. My SA at my local store also was checking. Just keep trying. There are real nice, helpful SA's out there. :tup:

That is so nice. It’s going to be my next bag and I’m so OCD about having MiF so that it matches the rest of my collection. The SAs would told me they’d keep an eye out too but they never followed up and it’s been months. I hope I’m able to find someone as nice as your SA! Congrats on your new bag!

Reactions: bccgal
That is so nice. It’s going to be my next bag and I’m so OCD about having MiF so that it matches the rest of my collection. The SAs would told me they’d keep an eye out too but they never followed up and it’s been months. I hope I’m able to find someone as nice as your SA! Congrats on your new bag!
I completely understand that. I'm so bad about made in France that I'm selling my made in US DE Speedy B 25 that I got in 2017. I just couldn't get my mind off the made in France. :blush:. I actually would text them. Bout every couple days to check in. :graucho:. I wish you the best of luck. You'll find a good SA. Be diligent. :tup:. Thank you so much. I was even considering the Mon Monogram because they're France. Glad I waited though.