Louis Vuitton eye love You bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye love you and AMAZING.. big bag tho....

I would say if its in amazing condition and you're going to use it .. go for it.

For me it would be a bag I use once in a blue moon and not worth the trade.More something I would have to collect then use. where as your two bags i would use all the time ..

i would not trade 2 for 1, and i agree with the other poster that your bags can be carried daily. Will you still like eye love you in 10 years?

I'd keep the MC and perforated fushcia speedys - they're more functional and versatile IMO. Not a fan of the Eye Love You line - it seems a bit too fancy to me and looks kinda dated.

I would also keep the Speedies. I agree that the bag is super limited, but I agree with Yikkie, the Speedies are much more functional. Plus two for one... I'd rather have two awesome bags than one super limited one. Unless it was something really amazing like an exotic bag or something, I say no.

Guys thanks so much, and the eye bag is used not brand new, it was just something I had regretted selling a long time ago. Lol, she also wanted to thrown in a monogram coin purse, "i'm like how sweet"

i would keep the speedies, don't really like the eye-love-you line...maybe it's because initially before i became acquainted with LV, i thought it was one of the fake stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.