Louis Vuitton eye love You bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

nylahbosley

Nov 14, 2010
Kingwood Texas
Ladies, I have a friend that wants to trade me her eye love you bag, for my mc speedy 30 and perforated speedy in fuschia. Please let me know what you think

itsonly4me

Oskar Waltz
O.G.
May 8, 2007
PA
hmmm depends on the condition of both bags to be fair or not.
Of course the eye love you is uber limited, but I would say only if it was pristine.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Eye love you and AMAZING.. big bag tho....

I would say if its in amazing condition and you're going to use it .. go for it.

For me it would be a bag I use once in a blue moon and not worth the trade.More something I would have to collect then use. where as your two bags i would use all the time ..

pickle

O.G.
Apr 15, 2008
i would not trade 2 for 1, and i agree with the other poster that your bags can be carried daily. Will you still like eye love you in 10 years?

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
I'd keep the MC and perforated fushcia speedys - they're more functional and versatile IMO. Not a fan of the Eye Love You line - it seems a bit too fancy to me and looks kinda dated.

AECornell

Mrs. Lawson <3
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Brooklyn
I would also keep the Speedies. I agree that the bag is super limited, but I agree with Yikkie, the Speedies are much more functional. Plus two for one... I'd rather have two awesome bags than one super limited one. Unless it was something really amazing like an exotic bag or something, I say no.

nylahbosley

Nov 14, 2010
Kingwood Texas
Guys thanks so much, and the eye bag is used not brand new, it was just something I had regretted selling a long time ago. Lol, she also wanted to thrown in a monogram coin purse, "i'm like how sweet"

airborne

Jul 21, 2009
keep your bags imo (i have both the MC and perforated (2 of my favorite bags)...you may regret giving them away later, or do what you think is best

eunaddict

Attempting to be a #functionaladult
O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
Purseland <3
i would keep the speedies, don't really like the eye-love-you line...maybe it's because initially before i became acquainted with LV, i thought it was one of the fake stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.