Louis Vuitton Extreme Leopard Pump

1. vuit.jpg
  2. the heel is crazy in a good way, i like them.:yes:

3. doesn't JLO have them???
    i think they are really cool

4. That heel is so SEXY! Get them.

5. Ooh! Those are fun!

You'd need a very, very special outfit to go with them, but they're totally swing-able.

6. oooh saw those on the wknd and LOVE them!!! I think you should get em!

7. I think they are so cutee and if you can afford them, get'em:yes:

8. Those are wild! I like them! I just bought a pair of CL animal print peep toes. I guess animal print shoes are the way to go!

9. I think they are FABULOUS!!! LOVE THEM! You should get them for sure.

10. I saw them at the boutique. My SA begged me to get them, but I'm hard on shoes and told her I can't justify spending money on shoes like I do bags. My new Jessica Simpson patent leather pumps, were scuffed the first night.

11. I love them. They are so original and it seems now a days a lot of the shoes designs are the same but noooo not these! I just don't justify spending so much on leopard heels. I would get them if they weren't leopard because I like to invest into more classic pieces and even though I love leopard pieces for accessories its too much for me to spend especially right now. Although if I had millions to spend like stars I would definitely be snatching them up, DEFINITELY!

12. Y-E-S I do!

13. They're fabulous, but I agree with Minnie - very expensive for leopard. I personally couldn't justify it. If you have it and have a few really awesome outfits for them, they sure will stand out!

14. they're very unique!!
    buy them!!!!;);)

15. I think that Louboutin and Manolo make leopard shoes that are going to be a little more timeless. I think leopard shoes should be sexy, and these aren't IMO (no offense).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice