Louis Vuitton espadrilles?

Springshine

Jan 2, 2013
Hey everyone :smile:

I was wondering if some of you know about these new LV espadrilles? I have seen some pictures on instagram, and some pics online were it says these are a part of the spring/summer collection.. And someone at chanel section also said that she tried these on, and they are really nice.. she also said they will be availabe in stores on either 21st or 25th march..

If they are a part of the spring/summer collection, they need to be mine :biggrin:

Attachments

• Louis-Vuitton-Spring-2014-Accessories-Collection-52.jpg
    Louis-Vuitton-Spring-2014-Accessories-Collection-52.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2,808
  • Louis-Vuitton-Spring-2014-Accessories-Collection-53.jpg
    Louis-Vuitton-Spring-2014-Accessories-Collection-53.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 2,216
Tried them on yesterday (the blue). They are so comfy!! I think they retail around $535 but I could be wrong. I didn't write the price down. They look very durable, too! I might get them when they're released later this month :smile:

They are already on the Louis Vuitton Australia website AUD$690, AUD$110 more expensive than my Chanel espadrilles... but I want to give them a try, look so comfy indeed :biggrin:

i have the leather single sole chanels, and i love them! i see these are canvas single sole so fit would definitely be a concern of mine but they look adorable and I will have to get a pair. I do hope they come in other colors though