Louis Vuitton Epi neverful question.

Cthai

O.G.
May 4, 2007
Hi! Just want to get some advice regarding my Epi neverful, this bag was a gifted to me in 2013(?) from my sister, I don’t use it often, I rotate my bags pretty often. Today I took the neverful out and notice on one side of the bag it’s kind of “puffy” wrinkly?? The straps on all four have some glazing issues.I have other Epi bags but they are more structured (Alma Bb/Alma mm and Noe Bb) not sure if I should take this to LV and have them take a look? I never really took anything back to LV for them to “inspect” before. I have gotten repair and stuff but never took a bag in and ask them to look at it and see if it’s normal??? lol

07c0568495a77620dcf0376744669268.jpg

a8aae2f1a62c77649a652bd7eb4d7bfe.jpg
f6c73eb8b669c9fd91fc17a01cc4be7e.jpg
4c1cabb8ca49c72432829c349167c67b.jpg
720da7ba5761ba0129282a138e34b31b.jpg

I can only comment on the fourth picture, and it looks like the glazing is melting. That is something for which they may send it out to replace the handles or just replace the whole bag. The first and second pics don’t look great but I don’t have this bag so I have no idea how it wears (though I would hope not like that).

Reactions: Cthai
Thanks! I always worry when it is a discontinued color. Mine is 2013 Carmine. But the sticky stuff is a hot mess so I definitely will take it in. Thank you :heart:

Hey check the LV recall thread. This bag was listed as one you can take in and have it replaced or store credit. My sister in law had this and the resin stained her clothes!

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that happened to your sister in law! I am glad mine was in the dustbag...I would be mortified to have that happen while I was carrying her out and about [emoji50] I am imagining the mess of that impossibly sticky black stuff and am horrified. This stuff may not crack like the strap edging on older epi Noes, but the melting is far worse!

I will go through the recall thread...at least now I am confident this wasn’t somehow my fault. I was shocked and horrified to say the least. And I take excellent care of my bags thankfully! At least LV is taking this problem seriously in efforts to prevent this from happening to others.

As a side note, I will now be cautiously looking at the edging on all of my non vachetta LV when I use them. [emoji853]

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that happened to your sister in law! I am glad mine was in the dustbag...I would be mortified to have that happen while I was carrying her out and about [emoji50] I am imagining the mess of that impossibly sticky black stuff and am horrified. This stuff may not crack like the strap edging on older epi Noes, but the melting is far worse!

I will go through the recall thread...at least now I am confident this wasn’t somehow my fault. I was shocked and horrified to say the least. And I take excellent care of my bags thankfully! At least LV is taking this problem seriously in efforts to prevent this from happening to others.

As a side note, I will now be cautiously looking at the edging on all of my non vachetta LV when I use them. [emoji853]

Yeah, she is actually a doctor and it would get all over her white lab coat! Here is a screen shot of the other customer who said she took her Epi Neverfull back and they took care of it, post #354 if you want to search the thread:
f0338277-0b62-43d0-84d2-838970e75395.jpg Please let me know what LV ends up doing for you!!!

Update: sorry it took so long! I brought it back to LV and they gave me a new one. She did ask if I want to exchange it for something else but this was a gift so I just want the same one. I did buy an the Cluny Bb when I was there since this bag been on my mind since it first came out.

Update: sorry it took so long! I brought it back to LV and they gave me a new one. She did ask if I want to exchange it for something else but this was a gift so I just want the same one. I did buy an the Cluny Bb when I was there since this bag been on my mind since it first came out.

I’m so happy they gave you a new one! Thank God! Enjoy, my dear!!!

Reactions: Cthai