Louis Vuitton Epi backpack????

twin-fun said:
I'm not a fan of adult women wearing backpacks. Unless you are hiking or the backpack contains a parachute I think they look silly.

Couldn't agree more. If you love it, look up the current rates on eBay - and make sure the store has a return policy.

Hi,
A consignment store near me has this backpack for sale for $99.00.. It looks like this and it is realy great shape!! Should I buy it??????? I am so torn! Help me make my decision! I want to because it is 99 and thats not bad and its Louis but will I use it?? HELP ME!

this is what it looks like.
http://www.constylement.com/product.php?productid=16521&cat=0&page=4

if it's real...go for it. I have the same one in black and it's nice bag to have in your collection because it's different.

I disagree that backpacks look silly on grown women but like every other bag, it has to match your personal style. Good Luck in your decision.

twin-fun said:
I'm not a fan of adult women wearing backpacks. Unless you are hiking or the backpack contains a parachute I think they look silly.

I agree ! Personally I don't think it's
classy too .. But hey, if you like it and
You think u will use it and if
it's authentic .. $99 ?? go for it !!!!

I won't buy it even it's $50 !!! Just not
my style :P

Seems like you want to buy it just because it's a good price and not because you are in love with it.

Definitely get it authenticated first though, figure out what pics you need. I've yet to see an authentic LV at a consignment shop. Doesn't mean it's fake, just means you need to be cautious.