Louis Vuitton dust bag way too small!

persian11

O.G.
Oct 27, 2007
I just received my new speedy 25 bandouliere. It is beautiful but the sleeper bag is too small. Even if I store it folded up, which I do not want to do, it is really small. I called LV and they said that they can not exchange it. I live in the country and will not be able to exchange in a store for some time. Has any one else had this issue?

I had the same issue when I bought my Vavin BB, it was really squashed into a small dust bag which looked like it was for a shoe, it had a drawstring as well. I took it back to the store I where I purchased it and they re packaged it into the right size dust bag with a flap and boxed it up again for me. They even gave me a heap of perfume samples and the dust bag that was too small as well, so now I have a spare. It was no problem, they did this happily. My suggestion is to take it into a store if you can, and if not call customer service and complain to a manager.

Reactions: apursenewbie
I did call and they said that they can’t do anything. It was packaged very nicely. But the dust bag thing is frustrating. I will just have to wait until I can take it to a store.

maybe call again and try to speak to a different person. It’s annoying, but in my experience it seems the answers and service I’ve gotten is really dependent on who answers the call.

Was the same with both of my Speedies! I am fine with that and usually just let them sit on (not in) the small dust bag on the shelf ;) Sometimes I do place them in the small bag and cover the uncovered part with a second dust bag from my SLGs that are currently in use :smile:

I've had bags arrive in dust bags that were far too big for them, as well as bags arrive very tightly squeezed into small dust bags. I think sometimes they just grab whatever dust bag is nearest...

I assume the Speedy arrived folded, hence the small dust bag. If you ask next time you're in an LV boutique they might help you. I've had dust bags replaced before for smaller items, like sunglasses. I think it just depends on the SA you ask.

I live in the country in Wisconsin. My kids are are in NYC so next time I visit them I’m going to stop into a store. Also my daughter is picking up a neverful in soho tomorrow I might have her ask