Louis Vuitton Delivery

cortnee12

Jun 8, 2020
Hello! So I am awaiting my multi Pochette accessoires to be delivered to me (yay!) and ordered it early Sunday AM. I ordered the 6 key holder a day later and have already received it. However, even though they told me they would require signature, it was left at my door. Luckily I was home but I am nervous about waiting for my other item. Packages have been stolen at my place before. Has this happened to anyone? Any advice?

I'm in the US and haven't been asked to sign for any deliveries since stay-at-home started due to COVID-19. Packages are just left on the porch. If I were a delivery driver, I wouldn't want to touch a pen and clipboard or screen that other people were touching, so I get why they're doing that.

My UPS Driver rings the bell and leaves the package on the porch by the front door. No signature- but he sees a car in the driveway so he probably figures someone is home.

since covid-19 began, i think they're are different safety measures so they have rang the doorbell and left the package at my front door. i think they take a picture of the package left on the front door as "proof of delivery" because i saw from my security camera.

Also are you signed up for MY UPS choice? On the day of delivery it gives me the estimated delivery window as well as a map to follow him.
Yes I signed up! I live in an apartment complex and the problem we run into is when they leave packages by the mail boxes in the common area. People have stolen. Luckily all of the ups items have come to door but yeah I’m going to have to keep a track of where/when delivery is coming.