Louis Vuitton Delightful MM or Mulberry Alexa?

katipepperB

PurseObsessed
Jun 20, 2012
Hi tPFer's, I'm torn between these two bags. I'm looking for a casual "slouchy" everyday bag. Most of my other bags are very structured and I'm trying to add some variety to my collection. Does anyone own both bags? Any thoughts would be appreciated....Thanks.:biggrin:

Definitely the Alexa for me. I have 2 Mulberry bags (the Roxanne and the Bayswater) and they are my most used bags. The quality is great (I did hear a few quality issues about the Alexa though!) and I love how nice they look without having any big logo on them. But then again I'm not a LV fan so I'm biased!

Well, I don't have either but I'm smitten with the Alexa. Haven't seen it in person, though. The LV is just OK to me. I love structured bags, too.

The Alexa is just too CUTE. There is at least one video with it on wendyslookbook youtube channel:

http://youtu.be/NJ5n1yw68yc

It does seem to retain structure in this video, but I think she likes to stuff her bags lightly for the videos.

Alexa. The delightfull is more than slouchy, its like a blob once you put anything in it, and with the open top its a no go for me. The alexa has a great classic look, comes in some great colors to pick from too.

Erm Mulberry biased here

I considered the lv neverfull but the open top, only leather trimed and 'obvious' branding made buying another Mulberry an easy choice. The Alexa is stunning a rich classic bag that works for almost any outfit. The only reason to delay buying one is trying to decide which colour and finish you love the most ♡

Have fun choosing

Both are great bags. I have a Delightful and a Mulberry Bayswater Tote,(so not an Alexa but I'm familiar with the brand). If you are looking for an every day slouchy bag....I vote for the Delightful. It's light and very comfortable to carry and will hold its value in the US better than the Alexa.

Well, I don't have either but I'm smitten with the Alexa. Haven't seen it in person, though. The LV is just OK to me. I love structured bags, too.

The Alexa is just too CUTE. There is at least one video with it on wendyslookbook youtube channel:

http://youtu.be/NJ5n1yw68yc

It does seem to retain structure in this video, but I think she likes to stuff her bags lightly for the videos.

Great video! Thanks for the link. The Alexa looks great on her. I'm still undecided. Maybe I'll have to talk DH into getting BOTH bags! :angel:

defo the Alexa in my opinion, my oldest Alexa is 3 years old and is holding up beautifully, the perfect bag for me as it's easy to carry in a variety of ways. my 2nd Alexa is a standby as its Watermelon and hard to match up with anything but I'm currently waiting for the burgundy one to arrive in the post - as you can see I'm a big fan and I can't recommend them highly enough

defo the Alexa in my opinion, my oldest Alexa is 3 years old and is holding up beautifully, the perfect bag for me as it's easy to carry in a variety of ways. my 2nd Alexa is a standby as its Watermelon and hard to match up with anything but I'm currently waiting for the burgundy one to arrive in the post - as you can see I'm a big fan and I can't recommend them highly enough

Thanks! Just put in my order for a brand new Mulberry! Keep a look out for a new reveal.