Louis Vuitton DE Speedy B vs. Louis Vuitton Alma BB in Epi

I love my Speedy bag but the Alma in Epi is one of my favorites. I can dress it up or down and it is so durable. It is one of my favorite bags ever!

I think that epi is gorgeous. It really is beyond compare in my book for their leathers. I like the empreinte as well but I love how understated the epi is. Like a hidden little treasure! Weird sounding? Maybe. But oh well. :smile:

thanks! i'm done for a while. at least thats the plan. :biggrin:

The pm cosmetic looks like it holds more that I suspected. I always assumed it didn't hold much because it was narrow at the top. Do you feel like the canvas matches your bag? I have the mini pochette and I feel like the coloring is a little different from my speedy. It doesn't bother me, but just an observation.

The pm cosmetic looks like it holds more that I suspected. I always assumed it didn't hold much because it was narrow at the top. Do you feel like the canvas matches your bag? I have the mini pochette and I feel like the coloring is a little different from my speedy. It doesn't bother me, but just an observation.

I know what you mean I didn't expect the cosmetic pm to hold so much. I feel my pieces do match my bag. I looked at my mini pochette in DE as well and it looks the same color as my bag. I don't know if it matters that both items were made in France? The cosmetic was made in Spain.

I know what you mean I didn't expect the cosmetic pm to hold so much. I feel my pieces do match my bag. I looked at my mini pochette in DE as well and it looks the same color as my bag. I don't know if it matters that both items were made in France? The cosmetic was made in Spain.

I like the toiletry pouch too. But after seeing your pictures I might need to add this as well.

Congrats again on all your new pieces!

Hopefully we will chat again soon!! :smile:

I like the toiletry pouch too. But after seeing your pictures I might need to add this as well.

Congrats again on all your new pieces!

Hopefully we will chat again soon!! :smile:

I ended up exchanging for the mono print. while I loved the red inside the DE I didn't notice till I got home that the corners of it were chipping and looked worn. I didn't know if it was a defect in mine or if others are like that. When I went in to do an exchange I asked to see another in DE and noticed is was the same way. Actually it looked a little worse so decided to go with Mono print instead. Too much money for a makeup bag to already by chipping. A little bummed because I really loved the red inside.

I ended up exchanging for the mono print. while I loved the red inside the DE I didn't notice till I got home that the corners of it were chipping and looked worn. I didn't know if it was a defect in mine or if others are like that. When I went in to do an exchange I asked to see another in DE and noticed is was the same way. Actually it looked a little worse so decided to go with Mono print instead. Too much money for a makeup bag to already by chipping. A little bummed because I really loved the red inside.

Did you ask them abt it? And did your SA claim it was normal? Super odd. Did you take any pictures?

Sorry your bummed my friend. Not that I'm trying to sway you away from your purchase but just make sure you're happy with it. Don't settle. I've settled so many times and regretted it every single time.

I also decided to get the vernis cles. I plan on getting the amarante? Did I spell that right?! I know the vernis is prone to color transfer and ink transfer so I think as much as I love that pink color, I'd die if I got a receipt stuck to it or something. I feel like it's too much money to be so carefree abt it and yet I don't want to baby it and keep it in the dust bag all the time. I hope that makes sense. Once I get it I will post a pic. Should be soonish. I will likely be ordering that online.