Louis Vuitton DA Tahitiennes Collection - Bandeau

You are absolutely right! I agree 100%. It is unacceptable for company of its magnitude; a multi-billion or trillion(by now) dollar "luxury" co.!! The Speedy was my most recent online purchase, and I only received a gift receipt. There was no ribbon b/c I checked out w/ PP, the box for personalized gift message is literally not even an option at the point of returning back to the LV's site from PP, which is crazy, and no booklet.
So looks like the booklet so far is only included with the zippy coin purse order as another member posted a picture of her ZCP and I noticed that booklet is there.

So looks like the booklet so far is only included with the zippy coin purse order as another member posted a picture of her ZCP and I noticed that booklet is there.

No, the bags come with a booklet. I've watched unboxings on YT of the Speedy B, and a booklet was included. Apparently, they just aren't including it in online orders. I don't know if it's due to rushing and forgetting, or what. But, I don't like that. This canvas speedy was $1700 and the NF was $1570 plus taxes.

No, the bags should have come with a booklet. I've watched unboxing on YT of the Speedy B, and a booklet was included.
Sorry for the miscommunication. What I meant was the booklet should have come with all the tahitienne line but so far for the online order the only item that comes with the booklet is the Zippy Coin Purse and nothing else --> again LV should not be doing this. They need to do a better job to include EVERYTHING with every single online order!!

Reactions: Exquisite_Iam
No, the bags come with a booklet. I've watched unboxings on YT of the Speedy B, and a booklet was included.
Sorry for the miscommunication. What I meant was the booklet should have come with all the tahitienne line but so far for the online order the only item that comes with the booklet is the Zippy Coin Purse and nothing else --> again LV should not be doing this. They need to do a better job to include EVERYTHING with every single online order!!

Yes ma'am! Couldn't agree more.

Since we do not know if any items will be replenished, maybe we can compare past Limited edition collections to this one and compare how long they are produced for and that may give others an idea if more may come avail. Does anyone know?

My personal guess without knowing any the history of any previous limited-edition items would be the entire spring season until summer begins.

Since we do not know if any items will be replenished, maybe we can compare past Limited edition collections to this one and compare how long they are produced for and that may give others an idea if more may come avail. Does anyone know?

My personal guess without knowing any the history of any previous limited-edition items would be the entire spring season until summer begins.
one thing i remember is that i was away from the boards for quite a while (self imposed ban, lol) when the evasion line was released. when i called to ask about it i never expected them to have it. the cs rep said that although everyone was told that collection was long gone, it had resurfaced, so you never know. i would say to anyone looking, keep checking the website or calling cs. and for those of us that have found those pieces that we wanted, we should keep checking when we have the chance so that we can post here right away for anyone still looking. none of the info coming out of cs seems consistent, that's for sure.

I ordered online and chose to collect in store. They didn't put ribbon on the box when I picked up.
emoji53.png
one thing i remember is that i was away from the boards for quite a while (self imposed ban, lol) when the evasion line was released. when i called to ask about it i never expected them to have it. the cs rep said that although everyone was told that collection was long gone, it had resurfaced, so you never know. i would say to anyone looking, keep checking the website or calling cs. and for those of us that have found those pieces that we wanted, we should keep checking when we have the chance so that we can post here right away for anyone still looking. none of the info coming out of cs seems consistent, that's for sure.
Couldn't agree more- sometimes people hold onto something until the last second they can return or they work with an SA who is willing to bend the time limit rules for a hot item. It does pay to be vigilant if it is something you really want.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
No, the bags come with a booklet. I've watched unboxings on YT of the Speedy B, and a booklet was included. Apparently, they just aren't including it in online orders. I don't know if it's due to rushing and forgetting, or what. But, I don't like that. This canvas speedy was $1700 and the NF was $1570 plus taxes.

I didn't get a booklet with my Neverfull! I mentioned something to my SA and she said she would hunt one down for me but really... it should be included!
I hope my MP has one!

What booklet are you talking about? Do you have a picture?

I called a LV store and the SA told me they had a neverfull that someone ordered, came in today and decided they did not want it. So my call was perfect timing. It is mine if I want it so I purchased it over the phone. I didn't understand how it is available because usually when a client does not want an item, the SAs will start calling the waitlist. Apparently there was no one on the waitlist for the neverfull. (Strange, because this bag is supposedly very high in demand). So I took it. The SA located a mini pochette in another store so she gave me the number to call. When I called the store, they said it was available and there was no waitlist. That is two in a row! No idea how that happened because the mini pochette is the highest demand in this collection due to the "lower" price point.

My SA told me the nano nao is the least wanted based on availability vs number of people on the waitlist.

Last edited:
My MP came with no booklet