Louis Vuitton Croisette vs. Palm Springs mini--which one??

Aug 10, 2013
I can't decide which one. I love how the backpack is different and an eye catcher. I've never seen the Croisette in person yet. I did try on the Palm Springs mini in stores when I visited Houston. It's really small, but after watching some YouTube videos, it fits quite a bit. And I love how it's versatile in wearing methods.

Anyone have an opinions?

I attached a pic of the one I tried on in stores. I just want the original mono. I didn't fix the straps so it's crooked. [emoji16]

IMG_1492486685.441607.jpg

I think the Croisette will have more staying power and is a bit more versatile (can be used for super casual outfits, for happy hour, for date nights, etc.). The backpack is super cute, but personally, I think it's more of a trendy piece. Of course, if you prefer the look of the backpack, and won't let trends dictate what bags you love/carry in the future, then go with whatever makes you happier!

I have that exact Palm Springs mini and I absolutely adore it! It is one of my most used bags. Any questions I can answer or pictures I can get you to help, just let me know.

I highly recommend it!

I was lusting for the Mini Backpack and went into the store to buy it, but came out with the Pochette Metis (Infrarouge). Still love the look of the backpack but I think it's priced too high. I also have the Croisette in DE, which is a cute bag and I enjoy the versatility. However, if you already have other bags and want a cute fun, grab and go... I'd say get the Mini Backpack... Its adorable!

Can't go wrong with either bags, but I love the Palm Springs Mini more. It more versatile. You can wear it while shopping, eating at restaurant, and travel with it lightly.