Louis Vuitton Cosmic Blossom Collection

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
Los Angeles
I personally love them and look forward to seeing the IRL in April!
I agree! I can't wait to get the pink tote.
To those who hate this line, I think the point is that it's youthful and fun for summer. And I personally don't think it's too "in your face" with the Louis Vuitton written on the bag...it blends in more so than the LV on the monogram canvas! :biggrin:

starlv

O.G.
Aug 6, 2009
Singapore
I agree! I can't wait to get the pink tote.
To those who hate this line, I think the point is that it's youthful and fun for summer. And I personally don't think it's too "in your face" with the Louis Vuitton written on the bag...it blends in more so than the LV on the monogram canvas! :biggrin:
The purple tote is the one for me... Love the bangles too!

I guess you either love it or hate it:P.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I think I'm only going to get the Purple Pochette and the Pareo. The tote is vinyl so I think it's a little overpriced.

AAdams

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Lone Star State
I think I'm only going to get the Purple Pochette and the Pareo. The tote is vinyl so I think it's a little overpriced.
That may be what I do as well if the totes are just a little to much in your face if you kwim. I think the pochette will be nice and definitely the pareo/scarf. The bangles are cute too.

LV LoVee

bunnyLVe
Nov 10, 2009
Cbus/Naples
Does anyone plan on buying anything from this collection im digging the purple and pink pochette. Does anyone else know if they are coming out with more styles? i heard they are coming out in april

Pink Pochette $550

The tote comes in PM $1240 and GM $1480

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
Thinking out getting the Purple Pochette and the Pareo. They are suppose to be out in April.