Louis Vuitton Cosmic Blossom Collection

I personally love them and look forward to seeing the IRL in April!

I agree! I can't wait to get the pink tote.
To those who hate this line, I think the point is that it's youthful and fun for summer. And I personally don't think it's too "in your face" with the Louis Vuitton written on the bag...it blends in more so than the LV on the monogram canvas! :biggrin:

I agree! I can't wait to get the pink tote.
To those who hate this line, I think the point is that it's youthful and fun for summer. And I personally don't think it's too "in your face" with the Louis Vuitton written on the bag...it blends in more so than the LV on the monogram canvas! :biggrin:

The purple tote is the one for me... Love the bangles too!

I guess you either love it or hate it:P.

I think I'm only going to get the Purple Pochette and the Pareo. The tote is vinyl so I think it's a little overpriced.

That may be what I do as well if the totes are just a little to much in your face if you kwim. I think the pochette will be nice and definitely the pareo/scarf. The bangles are cute too.

Does anyone plan on buying anything from this collection im digging the purple and pink pochette. Does anyone else know if they are coming out with more styles? i heard they are coming out in april

Pink Pochette $550

The tote comes in PM $1240 and GM $1480