Louis Vuitton Cosmetic Pouch - secret uses?!

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone!!

I'm just thinking to get a preloved Cosmetic pouch from LV in the beautiful Azur.
I know as the name says she is for cosmetic, but do you know some secret uses for her?
Not only for cosmetic!

Cant wait for your answers! :heart:

Reactions: lizandotis
Hello everyone!!

I'm just thinking to get a preloved Cosmetic pouch from LV in the beautiful Azur.
I know as the name says she is for cosmetic, but do you know some secret uses for her?
Not only for cosmetic!

Cant wait for your answers! :heart:
I have the GM in Monogram and use it as a catch all for everything. It usually stays home on my nightstand filled with Xanax and Ambien. #TheSleepPouch

Thank you so much for your answers! I see know there are definitly more use of this than just for cosmetic :biggrin:
I already have a Mini pochette and so much fits inside her!:love:

I use my GM for my make up when I go to the gym before work or for trips, it fits everything I need on a daily basis. When I do not go to the gym, my GM holds my tech extras like charger, earbuds and so on. My mini pochette holds all my cosmetics for on the go, so the GM is still handy for those other items. And when I do not carry it, it looks pretty on my cosmetic table [emoji4]

Reactions: beautycase
Oh where do I start...all of the above + I also use it sometimes inside a beach bag to hold my cell and keys and small cash specially on vacation;) it's the most used and the oldest piece in my collection!!
This is also a pretty good idea! The pouch I will get is in the azur, so reminds me a lot of beach and summer time :biggrin:

It was originally for cosmetics and feminine hygiene products but, after learning that my bf avoided it for the latter reason, I used it to secretly hoard my stash of tasty tidbits (i.e Lindt chocolate) that I didn't want to share with him. During the hot summer months I'd toss it into the fridge and used the excuse that chilled tampons were soothing when he asked...