Louis Vuitton cosmetic pouch gm vs toiletry 26

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you ladies own both which one do you love more?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462234797.686265.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462234809.629578.jpg

2. I have neither but I have toiletry pouch 15 and love it! I pick TP26.

3. I pick the toiletry 26. It has so many uses, including a clutch.

4. I have both and prefer the toiletry 26 because it holds more and is slimmer than the cosmetic pouch.

5. I have to say the toiletry 26, too. I have both the cosemtic pouch GM and the toiletry 26 and the 26 just holds a whole lot more.

6. +1

7. Thank you guys so much!!

8. They are very different. The TP is more versatile, but overall, the Cosmetic pouch GM is a much more elegant piece. Just my two cents. I love my CPGM! But I will get a TP26 too because you can use both.

9. I had the TP26 in my hands, a few days ago and it didn't click for me. Also, I was a bit scared of the Vuittonite and the SA did not do much to ease that.
    I eventually picked a larger cosmetic case, the trousse toilette.

Depends on what you are planning to use it for, I guess? As a small clutch or organiser it could be very nice, as a toiletry bag, I don't know.

10. I pick the toiletry 26. It has so many uses, including a clutch, I find the cosmetic case to be a bit bulky whereas the T26 is slim and holds a lot:smile:

11. Can a toiletry pouch really pass for clutch? Won't it look like.. a toiletry bag? You know what I mean? I can't imagine it on a casual dinner date.. Doesn't it have that zipper pull tab thing hanging off it and isn't the lining plastic-like for waterproofing? (I am really curious though.. I should google photos because if it works, then this is a nice versatile function for this piece)

Having said that I prefer the TP26 in monogram but the cosmetic pouch in multicolore noir :smile:

I don't have either pieces.. I can't justify the purchase yet.. I have too many pouches from other brands. I need them all to fall apart first haha.

Best of luck choosing!! Have fun!

Chenai likes this.
  12. Toiletry 26! Because it fits much more due to it's shape. For toiletry I prefer this one! As for my makeup I prefer the cosmetic.

I own both (except my cosmetic is in the smaller size) which I wanted over the toiletry 15, or 19 just because it is so much prettier to me :smile:

GL deciding!

KimieO likes this.
  13. I have both. It's funny, there are like no video reviews comparing these two items. I prefer the 26 because it's cheaper and holds more. But I still love the cosmetic pouch, it's just so feminine.

It really depends on what you want to use them for. The TP26 isn't so great inside bags, and the cosmetic pouch is perfect. But if you overfill the cosmetic pouch, it looks wonky, so keep that in mind if you have tons of makeup.

14. That's what i think. If i saw one i would think are they carrying around toothpaste?(Sorry for anyone that has one!) I think it's the flappy bit on the end that bothers me.

15. Well, the pochette NM also has a flappy bit.

The TP26 looks very 70s, I like that.