Louis vuitton coin necklace

Aug 4, 2006
ok. i saw this girl, and she had this silver necklace that was in the shape of a coin.
it had lv carved into it, and it said louis on top, and vuitton on the bottom.
im inclined to think it was a fake (this girl also carries a pretty sketchy chanel bag), but ya never know. it was really cute regardless, but i was wondering if they ever really made this

is it just a plain yellow gold disc about the size of a nickel or maybe bigger? LV has indeed made a necklace like this a few years ago. it comes as a set with a white gold chain with a white gold "LV" pendant. they're meant to be worn together.

Do you know the name of the line or have a picture? I'd love to see it.

i don't have any pics of these. i don't even think it has a particular name. all i can recall is that one necklace is longer than the other and they come in a box lined with pink felt. i think they're one of the very first gold jewellery pieces they've produced. i still regret not buying them.

i don't have any pics of these. i don't even think it has a particular name. all i can recall is that one necklace is longer than the other and they come in a box lined with pink felt. i think they're one of the very first gold jewellery pieces they've produced. i still regret not buying them.

They sound lovely, thanks for letting me know!

I think I may know what you're talking about! I remember seeing a pic of them somwhere... :search: