Louis Vuitton Coffret Trésor 20

I agree, I think its perfect. Something to put keepsakes in.

Inky Paws said:
OMG it is awesome! It is something that you would have the rest of your life and be able to pass down. It would look so lovely sitting on a dresser or on a dressing table! I didn't even kno they made these, are they LE?

I'd go for the trunk, it's so gorgeous, and I could imagine me treasuring it for years to come, and eventually give it to my kids again (if I ever have some). However, if you want it and you want a paddy, what about asking your parents for a loan? Then you won't feel guilty about getting so much money from them, and you'll still get both the trunk and the paddy.
just a question, if that little thing is $1800, how much are big trunks?:huh:

finally saw these - both sizes - yesterday. and i seriously want the smaller trunk with the blue lining. it's actually bigger than i imagined, even bigger than the wooden box my Millionaire sunnies came in. i imagine having mine with custom stripes and my initials painted too. but for that price, i feel i'd get more out of a Tobago Carryall or Utah Mohican tote. but who knows.... hopefully it's permanent collection.

vuittonGirl said:
JC, i totally agree with this idea.... Only if men can understand us women, eh???? :lol:

i know :cry:......i suggested this to my boyfriend of five years and he laughed in my face :sad:.....but the joke's on him because we both know i always get what i want from him :graucho::roflmfao::sneaky:

i finally saw this in person at short hills the other day along with the bigger size, and they're much bigger than i thought they would be....the larger size came with this orangey lining....the blue's sooo much prettier in my opinion, i love it....plus it costs a lot les....i'm soooo tempted to get it, now if only i could think of a use for it :yes:

shoes you should get it too :P......you sound just as enamored of it as i am......*sigh i had enough money for it but couldn't find it so i splurged on other things and now i'm a little short :noggin: :Push:.....but if it's still available in a few months :whistle: