Louis Vuitton Cherry Cerise Bucket, fake?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone, I have a Louis Vuitton, or what seems to be a Louis, cherry cerises bucket. The colors seem true to others I've seen, there are zipper pulls with LV, Louis imprint on the leather inside, the interior is a cherry colored suede/leather feeling material, and there is a leather strap on the interior with a serial number. I bought the purse out of curiosity, it looked extremely real, and now I'm looking for a second opinion. Of course, as most would only come to ask whether their item is fake with some sort of hunch, I have a hunch it may be indeed fake. On the exterior, along the walls and bottom of the bag, the cherries are just as those I've seen on many other bags labeled "authentic", sometimes one cherry per location, and other times I've seen two cherries per location. On my bag there are two cherries in each location, with the faces I've seen on at least a hundred other purses online being sold, or has sold as "authentic". Please let me know if there is a "tell all" sign I could use to figure out the real or fake mystery. Thank you,

i_candy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.