Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Hi I was wondering if I could get a legit check on this jacket please as I’m buying from a private seller with no refunds etc.

The seller says this was purchased in Japan as a Japan only release

Thanks in advance

C09A7C27-BD1C-452A-8444-C4C9BE19F211.png

3B3F1ADD-49AB-47E6-9DE2-78A39181AA76.png

63422868-8D5A-4BA6-B45D-A2843DCA8799.png

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
Hi Chrissy,
Not sure if you’ve resolved your issue by now, thought I’d share a way that may work…
I have some silk curtains that a previous dog we had would pee/mark them. It was a challenge as I would get that water mark after cleaning the bottom at home myself. I figured out that if I had a hair dryer on hand and quickly dried the area with it, it prevented a strong water mark. Just make sure you blot out as much of the water as possible. So, wet/dampen the area in question, then dry it with hairdryer on hottest, strongest air setting, working outside in. Hope that works for you. If it didn’t work the first time you can try the process again.
Yeah, I tried this actually and was surprised that it didn't work, actually left a faint water mark

• Sad
Reactions: miss_chiff
Hi does anyone know of any in-person authentication service for an LV bag in the southern california area?
Funny story, I was looking up the same thing yesterday! I actually did find a couple, one was called Goodfellas Pawn shop in West Covina and Community Pawn shop in LA. They use the technology Entrupy to verify the bags. Pricing is about $40 to authenticate and comes with a certificate as well. You can always call beforehand to ask how long it will take and it can depend from 10 mins to the next working business day.

Hi everyone!! I was looking for a bit if advice on my felicie - I have these black mark inside and not sure if this is normal tear and wear( the bag is a year old and is used a fair bit).
Thanks
image.jpg

Hi everyone ☺️
Does anyone have the Bom dia mule? Got a pair a couple of weeks ago. The bottom is leather so will likely wear out. I asked my SA if I should put a rubber sole and he didn't recommend to have it right away. Do you guys have them done at the cobbler and when ? Tried searching for an answer on the forum but no luck ! Thanks a lot

Reactions: missbagwathi
Hi everyone ☺️
Does anyone have the Bom dia mule? Got a pair a couple of weeks ago. The bottom is leather so will likely wear out. I asked my SA if I should put a rubber sole and he didn't recommend to have it right away. Do you guys have them done at the cobbler and when ? Tried searching for an answer on the forum but no luck ! Thanks a lot
I’m going to get the mule today and had the same question.

Reactions: Soumy
My CC company alerted me that LV online has my cc info. stored. I don't like having that info. stored online, but when I go into my LV account I don't see a place to remove card information and I don't see my card information there. Does anyone know how to fix this? Are they storing my info. behind the scenes where it's not visible to me?

Hello Everyone! New account here so I can’t create my own thread. I hope this is the right place to ask this and if not, I’ll delete!

Does anyone have any advice for where I should look to find an Artsy MM in the lighter colorway?

Attachments

• E3614C9A-5C9D-4861-BEEF-EB8153BC4D89.png
    E3614C9A-5C9D-4861-BEEF-EB8153BC4D89.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Hello Everyone! New account here so I can’t create my own thread. I hope this is the right place to ask this and if not, I’ll delete!

Does anyone have any advice for where I should look to find an Artsy MM in the lighter colorwa

Does anyone have any advice for where I should look to find an Artsy MM in the lighter colorway?
Hi and Welcome:smile:. Fashionphile has it.