Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Loving the new florals and some of the more bold colors.
I was a longtime Chanel devotee but I’ve started buying LV and what a quality difference. LV is such better quality in both leather goods & RTW.
:wtf: Seriously ?? And all this time, I've heard the opposite. I've never bought anything Chanel but have heard time and again on this exact LV forum that Chanel is superior...wow! Welcome to the world of Louis Vuitton. I've only bought this brand for years. Own nothing Hermes nor Chanel. How many LV items do you own ? Us LV die-hards still come back to LV despite their decreasing quality and workmanship in the past few seasons.

:wtf: Seriously ?? And all this time, I've heard the opposite. I've never bought anything Chanel but have heard time and again on this exact LV forum that Chanel is superior...wow! Welcome to the world of Louis Vuitton. I've only bought this brand for years. Own nothing Hermes nor Chanel. How many LV items do you own ? Us LV die-hards still come back to LV despite their decreasing quality and workmanship in the past few seasons.
I used to buy a lot of LV when I was younger. I’ve just recently gone back to LV.
I’ve bought a couple of the Métis, which I love. I bought 3 of the Coussin. 2 PM and one MM which I returned because it’s too big for me. I bought one from the Fornsetti collection that I’m on the fence about so it’s just been sitting. I just ordered the Twist which I haven’t received yet. The Marshmallow, which I think might me too cutesy but if I use it and don’t love it, I’ll give it to my niece that I buy a lot of LV for. Then I’ve got some travel pieces from a while ago.
I want to try the flowered Loop. I’m waiting for my SA to get back to me on that one.
I’m really loving LV. I’ve been wearing the sneakers & RTW for years but I’ve just recently gone back to the bags.
Chanel is just garbage now. LV is so much better quality. I stopped buying Chanel RTW a few seasons ago when that stupid Teddy Bear sweater fell apart.
Thank you for supporting my decision to come back to LV & divorce Chanel. We’ve broken up before but this time I’m filing for divorce. LOL

Last edited:
I’m very curious to know others’ opinions on the recent availability of pieces and lack of lines at LV. Any thoughts?
I’m not sure what you mean about availability and lack of lines but I’m finding it harder to get pieces I want. I wanted an item that I was told I would have to prepay and see if they could order from another store..I said I wouldnt prepay so they said they could try and get the piece without prepaying. So far I haven’t been able to get it.I’m starting to get tired of the giant LV , I feel it’s getting repetitive ..I seem to be gravitating more to the mens collection although I did love the stardust and spring in the City collections…

I’m not sure what you mean about availability and lack of lines but I’m finding it harder to get pieces I want. I wanted an item that I was told I would have to prepay and see if they could order from another store..I said I wouldnt prepay so they said they could try and get the piece without prepaying. So far I haven’t been able to get it.I’m starting to get tired of the giant LV , I feel it’s getting repetitive ..I seem to be gravitating more to the mens collection although I did love the stardust and spring in the City

Oh, maybe it’s just where I am, which is NorCal.

I’m sorry it has been hard for you to find stuff. I gave t looked for anything in particular so maybe there are a lot of items that aren’t available. I’ve been in a few stores and they seem fairly well stocked.

I’m sorry it has been hard for you to find stuff. I gave t looked for anything in particular so maybe there are a lot of items that aren’t available. I’ve been in a few stores and they seem fairly well stocked.
It’s ok :smile:…I just get frustrated with the prepay thing when they can’t guarantee the item…some items are easy to find and others are really hard. My SA retired so it’s been harder to get items lately..my store was stocked as well just not for the items I wanted…

Reactions: Loriad
Reactions: Lizzys