Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

I think $2,800-$3,500 for a pair of Nike sneakers is insane. Can you imagine what the resale prices will be? I’m not saying I didn’t look at them,lol, but a part of me says I am being duped.

Edit..I don’t mean to rain on any one’s parade as it is a cool idea and I’d love to see if others are able to purchase.
There was a blue pair on fashionphile yesterday for 10K.

Has anyone experienced an issue when trying to clean spots from the interior of a vintage keepall? I just bought one from a reseller and attempted to get out some spots using a few things which included Shout stain remover, Dawn dish detergent and lastly Folex carpet spot remover. The water I used to clean the spots left water marks at the edges of where the water went. I've not experienced this with other LV interiors. Is there a way to get that water mark out now? I've searched on YouTube but haven't found anything. Thanks in advance

Has anyone experienced an issue when trying to clean spots from the interior of a vintage keepall? I just bought one from a reseller and attempted to get out some spots using a few things which included Shout stain remover, Dawn dish detergent and lastly Folex carpet spot remover. The water I used to clean the spots left water marks at the edges of where the water went. I've not experienced this with other LV interiors. Is there a way to get that water mark out now? I've searched on YouTube but haven't found anything. Thanks in advance
They say using baby wipes is better than just water, did u try that ?

Hi where is the date code to be found on a Utility Pocket 2021 bought by me direxlct from the webiste i cant seem to find anything.
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

I was wondering has anyone owned the jacquard Louis Vuitton aviator bag? I have a chance to get it and am intrigued!

View attachment 5576339

I never owned it, but i did try it on when it was released years back. The interior if I remember correctly was nylon-lined, but the bottom had a leather base, making it kinda heavy (for me). I can imagine it would weigh more with my stuff inside. It's a rare piece, if you are fine with a "weightier" bag.

Reactions: Reamie
I never owned it, but i did try it on when it was released years back. The interior if I remember correctly was nylon-lined, but the bottom had a leather base, making it kinda heavy (for me). I can imagine it would weigh more with my stuff inside. It's a rare piece, if you are fine with a "weightier" bag.
Thank you for the reply! It looks so different I’m tempted, however I don’t know if it’s what I’m looking for. Maybe it’s too out there. I want a larger bag for days when I need more, but I’m thinking about trying to get the upcoming reverse gm loop bag.