Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

I emailed the concierge email address and the girl and I have been texting back & forth via phone. She told me today that she would put me on the waitlist and text me when it was ready for me to place the order...i am in the US
I used to work with an online rep and would let me know when items I was looking for were available. I am sure she will let you know. check the website in case it becomes available...

Does anyone know if they are going to be releasing any new fun empreinte colors for the PM and the key pouch? Looking to add some new pieces to my collection. Was looking into Chanel because I love their color choices but it is absurdly expensive. Thanks!

Has anyone had CA line reach out to a location to purchase an item and actually had the store call you to buy?
Yes. I found some HTF Watercolor items this way. CS contacted the store where the items were located, then the SA at the store called me directly. This happens more quickly if you already have an established account with LV.

No one has mentioned the new sunglasses pouch gm? I'm excited. I ordered it Friday and my order is in preparation! Not sure if I'll like it but it seems bigger than the others I've looked at, mostly discontinued models on the preloved market. I tried to find a you tube video on it, but couldn't find one.

Reactions: TangerineKandy
Hi im very new to this forum but i have a question,

Can a louis vuitton alma GM fit a 16 inch macbook pro? The macbook is about 14.5 inches in length and about 10 inches tall.

I know the measurement for an Alma GM is 15.25 inches, but im not sure if it will be too snug.

If anyone knows it would he greatly appreciated

Hello! So a clasp on my key cles came off that attaches to the big clip. Does anyone know if I take it to the store they will be able to fix it for me there or will it have to be shipped off for repair? Thank you in advance!!

Hello! So a clasp on my key cles came off that attaches to the big clip. Does anyone know if I take it to the store they will be able to fix it for me there or will it have to be shipped off for repair? Thank you in advance!!
I think I have read somewhere in the forum that they will fix that in the store, but I'm sure someone else who has had it done will chime in. Good luck!