Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Moxisox

Mar 14, 2020
I think $2,800-$3,500 for a pair of Nike sneakers is insane. Can you imagine what the resale prices will be? I’m not saying I didn’t look at them,lol, but a part of me says I am being duped.

Edit..I don’t mean to rain on any one’s parade as it is a cool idea and I’d love to see if others are able to purchase.
There was a blue pair on fashionphile yesterday for 10K.

Chrissy14223

Dec 23, 2021
Has anyone experienced an issue when trying to clean spots from the interior of a vintage keepall? I just bought one from a reseller and attempted to get out some spots using a few things which included Shout stain remover, Dawn dish detergent and lastly Folex carpet spot remover. The water I used to clean the spots left water marks at the edges of where the water went. I've not experienced this with other LV interiors. Is there a way to get that water mark out now? I've searched on YouTube but haven't found anything. Thanks in advance

travelbliss

★ LV Enthusiast ♥ Admire ⍰ or Acquire ☑
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
Has anyone experienced an issue when trying to clean spots from the interior of a vintage keepall? I just bought one from a reseller and attempted to get out some spots using a few things which included Shout stain remover, Dawn dish detergent and lastly Folex carpet spot remover. The water I used to clean the spots left water marks at the edges of where the water went. I've not experienced this with other LV interiors. Is there a way to get that water mark out now? I've searched on YouTube but haven't found anything. Thanks in advance
They say using baby wipes is better than just water, did u try that ?

travelbliss

★ LV Enthusiast ♥ Admire ⍰ or Acquire ☑
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
I was wondering has anyone owned the jacquard Louis Vuitton aviator bag? I have a chance to get it and am intrigued!

View attachment 5576339

I never owned it, but i did try it on when it was released years back. The interior if I remember correctly was nylon-lined, but the bottom had a leather base, making it kinda heavy (for me). I can imagine it would weigh more with my stuff inside. It's a rare piece, if you are fine with a "weightier" bag.

Reactions: Reamie

Reamie

Jul 11, 2016
I never owned it, but i did try it on when it was released years back. The interior if I remember correctly was nylon-lined, but the bottom had a leather base, making it kinda heavy (for me). I can imagine it would weigh more with my stuff inside. It's a rare piece, if you are fine with a "weightier" bag.
Thank you for the reply! It looks so different I’m tempted, however I don’t know if it’s what I’m looking for. Maybe it’s too out there. I want a larger bag for days when I need more, but I’m thinking about trying to get the upcoming reverse gm loop bag.